BILLIE CAN'T FAIL

Thanks for the request @Im_Just_Another_Fan :)

The bell rang and Alyssa was so happy that she was finally able to go home and leave this hellhole behind her for two weeks. Alyssa liked seeing her friends here every day but she hated her teachers confronting her almost every day. They knew that she was shy and that she tried to work on that but forcing her to speak in front of the entire class over and over again wouldn't help her. She threw her books and notes into her bag and left the classroom as fast as she could, hoping that her teacher wouldn't want to talk to her. She almost ran out of the classroom and walked to her locker. She stuffed her books in there and waited for her best friend. She couldn't believe that she was able to relax and stay at home for two weeks now. Just the thought of that made her smile. She ran a hand through her dark brown hair and fixed her glasses. They kept sliding down her nose today which annoyed her. She saw her best friend walking down the hallway towards her. She greeted her with a tight hug and quiet 'hey'. "Are you ready to go? I can't wait to show you this awesome café. It's really nice and their food is so good." she said excitedly and dragged Alyssa out of the building.

"Slow it down, Sara. I'm not that fast." Alyssa laughed and tried to stop her best friend from running a marathon with her. "I'm not too fast, your legs are just too short." Sara shouted back but didn't think about stop running. After a couple minutes they arrived at their new favorite café and Sara dragged Alyssa to a nice table and took off her jacket and sat down. Alyssa looked around her and saw a waiter coming to their table. "Welcome to Rudy's can't fail café, I'm Ramona your waiter today, what can I bring you?" the girl said with a big, genuine smile. Alyssa looked at Sara, terrified that she had to order. Sara looked at Alyssa, letting her know that she was gonna order. "Two large cappuccinos with whip cream and chocolate chips, please" Sara ordered and Ramona wrote down everything. "Alright, I'll be right back" she said and left the table. Sara pulled out her phone and texted someone. "Cole is on his way, he'll be here in like 5 minutes. I hope you are okay with that." Sara said and and put her phone away. "Yeah sure, no problem" Alyssa replied with a small smile on her face. "Thanks, you're the best." Sara said. "How was school today?" she added. "I had to speak in front of the class again. I just stood there, rambling like a little child who didn't learn how to talk. Everyone looked at me. It was horrible." Alyssa said, just thinking about this day send shivers down her spine. The little bell at the door rang as new customers walked in. Two men sat down at the table across from them. One had dark blue hair, the other one had black fluffy hair.

Alyssa saw the waitress walking towards their table with their order. "Here you go, enjoy it." she said as she handed them their cups. Alyssa mumbled a quiet thanks but kept her face down. The waitress walked to the table with the two men and hugged the one with the blue hair first and then the other one. Another man joined the table, he looked like he was the chef. He hugged the two men as well and asked them how they were. Alyssa tried to concentrate on the conversation with Sara, but she couldn't stop looking at the one man with the black fluffy hair. The one man with the glasses started to talk. "I think you want to know what happened last night?" He said with a wink. "No, we are not interested." The other boys said in union. The waitress walked to the table. "Don't be such a dick, daddy." She told to the man with the blue hair. The other man started to laugh " Hehe, 'daddy'." He laughed. She looked in his direction. She lightly smacked his head with her hand and laughed. "Shut up, uncle Billie" she said. He fake cried. "Tré! Your daughter just hit me, tell her to stop" he whined. "Guys, I wanna tell you a story listen to me! Okay so I was at a bar, and there was this super hot model and she really liked me so we had a few drinks and then I brought her home with me and fucked her so hard." the guy with the glasses said. "Ew Jeff, we didn't want to hear that" the Waitress said with a disgusted face. "You always say that you got laid but in the end you're still a fucking virgin, Jeff" Billie said. "Liar, liar, Billie on fire" Jeff answered, blushing madly. "I don't think I'm paying you stand here and talk" a man laughed and clapped in his hands. "Get your face out of your ass, Mike" Billie laughed and Mike just flipped him off. The chef and the waitress got back to work. "Yo Mike, can I talk to you? Without Billie because I don't trust him!" Tré said and left the table, leaving Billie alone at their table.