RECORD STORE DAY PART 2

Thanks for the request again @GreenDayNimrod :)

What happened before: Billie met Lacey in her own record store. They talked a while which lead to go into her apartment to show him her guitars. She went to the bathroom and put on a nurse costume and they had dirty sex. After it they fell asleep.

The next day in Laceys apartment

Billie woke up first cuddled up next to Lacey. He didn't remember what happened last night. He shouldn't have had the beer. Alcohol and an empty stomach does not go too well, especially not when you're Billie Joe Armstrong. He turned around and pulled Lacey closer, it was then when he realized that he was completely naked. Lacey was still sound asleep. Billie didn't know that to do. He didn't want to stay because he was still afraid that she was a fan of his band. Like one of those girls who sit down and write dirty fan fictions about him. He also didn't want to be a creep and just leave her apartment. Eventually Billie decided to leave. He climbed out of Laceys bed and looked for his clothes. He panicked a little bit when he couldn't find them directly. He sighed in relief when he found his boxers, his jeans and his shirt pilled up in one corner of her bedroom. Billie was still insecure and used his blanket as a shield. He dropped the blanket as soon as he pulled up his underwear. After a good two minutes he was completely dressed and ready to leave. Billie was almost out the door when he thought it would be nice to leave his number so Lacey could call him if she wanted. He looked for a piece of paper and scribbled his number onto it with the message 'text me later - rage&love BJA', checked himself out in the mirror before finally leaving. He ran his fingers through his messy sex hair, trying to tame it.

He went straight to 'The Plaza' which is the hotel where the band stayed at. He entered his hotel room and put off his dirty clothes and took a quick shower. He thought the whole time of Lacey and hoped a lot that she would write him a message and want to meet her again. He decided to wear today something more discreet and put on a black jeans and a black and grey striped shirt with a black leather jacket. He styled his hair and sprayed on some deodorant and perfume before grabbing his keys to wander around in the hotel. Tré and Mikes rooms were next to his so he knocked on both doors, waiting patiently for them to answer. After standing there for about five minutes he decided to check the lobby. There was no sight of his best friends either, thats when he remembered that it was time for breakfast. He saw Tré and Mike sitting there with Jason, Jason and Jeff (sorry Ronnie, but we prefer Jeff) having a good American breakfast. Billie grabbed a plate and put on a massive amount of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, bagels and mash potatoes. He walked up to their table and joined them. He took the seat next to Tré and Jeff. Tré patted him on the back. "Where have you been last night?" Mike asked, worry clear to hear in his voice. "Yeah, we wanted to get drunk with you last night but you weren't there" Tré added. "We had to drink with Jason and Jason, and they were drunk after like three beers" Mike complained with a smile on his face. Jason F threw up his hands in surrender. Billie didn't answer, thinking of last night getting drunk after just one beer.

"Yeah, I was just uh not here, you know?" Billie answered. "No fucking shit Billie" Tré laughed. "Okay, okay, I was with a girl and we hooked up" he confessed. Everyone 'uhhed' at him. "Can you not uhh at me?" he laughed, partly because he was embarrassed. "And you are sure that she wasn't a fan?" Jeff asked. "Not really, to be honest. I really hope she's not like a crazy fan" he mumbled. "I gave her my number" he added. "But not like your main phone number, right?" Tré asked with big eyes. "No, actually, I gave her your number" Billie said. "What the fuck, Billie! Are you crazy?" Tré whisper shouted, trying not to draw the attention of other hotel guests to them. Billie just laughed."Just kidding Tré, I gave her the number of my second phone" he admitted. "Your sex phone?" Jason W laughed. "Yup" Billie answered shortly while munching on a piece of bacon. Billie wanted to change the topic. "Anyways, Tré how is Ramona? What did you do together?" he asked. He loved the way Tré smiled when he was able to talk about his kids.