•1 Getting Ready•

~Jihoon~

"Yah! Jihoon! Wake up! It's already 7:15 babo, you're going to be late!!" My mother shouted at me.

Aish! Didn't my mother know that I'm in my wonderful dream land?! Didn't she know that me and Daniel are going to kiss??! Omoooo! It's just a few inches then boom our lips can touch but she ruined it! She ruined my dream!! And wow, my school starts at 8:30 am.. I have more than one hour then she said that I will be late if I don't get up!! What the heck?!

"Eomma, just five more minutes then I'm going out and eomma my school starts at 8:30 so please.. Let me sleep.. I have so much time!" I said with my super cute sleepy voice plus I give her my killer puppy eyes.

"No Park Jihoon! If you don't get up I'm going to call your crush, what his name again? The one you've been dying for! Oh yes Daniel so he can see how much stubborn you are." Yah! This woman! I can't believe her!! Is she totally my mother?

"You don't know his number so you can't call him, bleh!" She just laughed at me. If she's not my mother I'm sure that she's in her grave now.

"Ohhh.. Remember? His father is my close friend." Omo!! I forgot that she's a close friend of my father in law.. Haha. "Good morning eomma!!" I ran out of my room and get ready for school.. I'm going to see my Daniel again but please not with his annoying girlfriend.

After getting ready, before going to my car I checked the time and guess what.. I have more 30 minutes before my school starts, my mother is amazing haha but it's okay I just go early.

~Daniel~

Why? Why it's so important to go to school?!

"Daniel don't be such a stubborn just go to school so you can be the next CEO of our company."

"School is tiring dad! All I get is a detention, I don't want to go I just want to sleep." There's no way to go to that fucking school.

"Son, just go." Aish! I don't want to..
"You said so dad." Everyone, it's just my swag is dead. Haha it's okay to go there I just go to the rooftop with Minhyun hyung.

"What are you doing? It's already 7:45 son, go get ready." Oh yeah stop thinking about others.

"Yes dad."