•12 First•

~Jihoon~

It's a great morning I see~

"Good morning my lovely eomma!" I said cheerfully with my sleepy voice while going downstairs.

"My baby's awoke now, how was your sleep I mean dream son? You and Daniel again?" Is that even a question? Of cou- wait! I haven't.

"Uhm.. It's nothing.. By the way, why is Jaehwan hyung is not awake yet?" He always wake up early unless it's Saturdays and Sundays.

"Park Jihoonie, it's Saturday and what do you mean it's nothing?" My father asked me with his questionable face on.

"Oh sorry father it's just uhm.. It's Guanlin.. I dreamed about him last night." I missed Guanlin so much. Well, his my childhood best friend so it's normal and uhm.. I don't know how to say this but his honestly my first crush.. No not crush ahh.. Boyfriend I mean but it's a secret relationship, no one knows only us. I know it's wrong but it's just a puppy love no kisses included only hug and holding hands I guess.

"Jihoonie, he's in Taiwan now. His life is much better there than here. We don't know if he wanted to come back here after his step father did those things to him."  My father is right. He will never gonna come back but it's okay I have Daniel anyways.. Daniel that's always here in my side when I need him. Just Kang Daniel, Jihoon. He's the only one that you need not Lai Guanlin.

*time skipped*

"Jaehwan hyung! You wanted to come along later?" I asked him politely.. Well, not so politely.

"What's going on later?" He respond while playing his guitar.

"Hanging out with the group, Jisung hyung and Sungwoon hyung was there.. Your classmate and your best friend you said and oh.. Your crush Minhyun hyung but so sorry for you he has a crush now on someone else that is not you and never ever going to be you. Oops! Sorry hyung hehe." My poor Jaehwanie hyung..

"Okay I'll go but Seongwoo's there? We are talked last night to have a jamming session you know we're the  Beatles ah no we're the beagles and who says Minhyun is my crush? He's not my brother." I just thought it was but whatever.

"Good to hear hyung. I don't want my Jinyoungie be hurt by you." Jinyoung is so precious as fuaaaack! Like me HAHAHA.

"Oh so Jinyoung is the one that Minhyun crushes on. You and Daniel then Jinyoung and Minhyun.. Best friends, best friends. Classmates.. Perfect! HAHAHAHA!" What is he saying? Being abnormal again! With that psycho laugh again oh my god why do I have to be his brother?

"Aish hyung.." Can I quit being his brother? No Jihoon, Jaehwan hyung loves me and I love him so no.

•••••••••
Hello! I'm sorry for not updating in a long while.. I'm busy for our theatre play so I'm always tired. So the truth is Guanlin was Jihoon's ex so let's see guys, love you all! 😘😘💖💖💕💓