•14 Hung Out•

~Jihoon~

We're now at the cafe. Having fun with these guys. They are so high now like illegal drugs take over them specially that one guy that I love the most, Daniel, but honestly I felt guilty that's why I cried before. I am so cold to him that time! I feel so bad as hell but I'm just thinking of Guanlin so uhmm.. I'm so bad fuck! I have Daniel but why am I thinking of him?! Please forgive me Kang Daniel, I love you so fucking super duper much.

"Yah Park Jihoon!! Why are you so quiet? Don't be so kill joy! Look at your crazy brother, so hyper!" Seongwoo hyung shouted like a child. Well he is always looks like a child in a cute way though. Oops! Like me hahaha just kidding. Oh and Jaehwan hyung is glaring at him as if you know so Seongwoo hyung made a cross to defend himself. Funny HAHAHA!

"My baby what's wrong??" My man said with a voice full of worried while running to me to hug me so tight.

"Nothing hyungie.." I buried my face onto his yumm- chest then he kissed my forehead gently.

'Awe's' can be heard just by now.

"Hey Jihoon and Daniel! I thought it was a group date! And if you two wanted to be alone then go get a room!" Sungwoon hyung's turned to shout earning a slap by Jaehwan hyung. That's my brother!

"Yah hyung! Don't interrupt the lovey dovey moment you bitter cloud! My brother deserves that for being lovely to me, giving me foods, for taking care of my precious guitar, for not breaking my love and so on! HAHAHAHA" Oh my God so touchy and that psycho laugh again but I'm not giving him foods! Never!

"Jaehwan hyung! You just stole my foods you ungrateful hyung!" Everyone is laughing by now my goodness.

"Jihoonie don't be mad at your brother now. I will just let you eat all you wanted to eat, even my *winks* you know.." I'm shooked again oh lord. I can't help but blush as tomato! Daniel why are you doing this to me?!

"Daniel!! I swear to God!" He laughed then hugged me again then kissed me and kissed me and kissed me and kissed me and kissed then kissed me oh my! He is making me so embarrassed! I am still in love him though.

"Hey! I think you two are so sweet but can we start to have fun again?" I'm enjoying but fine~

"Minhyun hyung! You just said that because you can't kiss Jinyoung freely cuz you two are not a couple!" Minhyun hyung shouted in defend but it's the truth HAHAHA! I turned my head so I can see my lovely dongsaeng blushing so hard. As hard as I am.

"Jinyoung, why are you blushing?" I asked him but he just hid his face in Daehwi's back, oh my! My two lovely and precious dongsaengs! Like me again HAHAHA! It's a joke so you better laugh!

"Kids! We better order now." Jisung hyung shouted.

"Yeah! We're hungry now!" Seongwoo and Jaehwan hyung shouted in unison. The two crazy and cute psycho. Tsk..

"Baby what's yours?" Daniel hyung asked me then kissed my cheeks.

"I want Oreo and creme frappe and Oreo cheesecake!" I shouted excitedly, I wanted Oreo so bad! and yeah Daniel pinched my cheeks saying that I'm so cute. *mentally flips imaginary long hair*

"My heartue! I think it is going to explode by just any second!" Daniel added then I fucking giggled!

"Kang Daniel!" I hugged him so tightly like there is no tomorrow.

"Hyung! 1 Oreo and creme frappe, 1 Java Chip, and two Oreo cheesecake for us!" Daniel hyung shouted to Jisung hyung then proceed to hug me again. So soft boyfriend I have..

"Oh! Mine is Lasagna but the noodles is spaghetti noodles not lasagna noodles then some cappuccino but I think I like cold so one iced mocha but can you tell the cashier to make it whipped cream instead of sugar? But now hyung I changed my mind so I'll stay with lasagna with the lasagna noodles instead of the spaghetti one because it will look like a spaghetti not lasagna if I stay with that then I think I don't want iced mocha so cappuccino again but what do you think is better? Cappuccino or caffe latte? But I think too much coffee is bad so Vanilla bean is the one that I choose." Hyung? Jaehwan hyung? Why? Oh my God.. What did I do wrong to have this brother that I can't and never can understand? Then Seongwoo hyung clapped his hands for my brother! Oh my fucking God! That amazed me, wow.

"Jaehwaaaaaan! I am going crazy!" Jisung hyung's patience is now in his ass oh my.. May the lord forgive Jisung hyung or I think me too.

"Jisung hyung calm down!" Daehwi and Jinyoung ran into him cause he is angry now but it's adorable to have Daehwi and Jinyoung guys.. I'm not crying I swear. *wipes tears on my face*

"Jaehwan hyung, can you just say your order to the cashier directly?" Woojin hyung said but my brother just nod happily. Good luck to that girl who seats in the cashier..

"Done! Me and Seongwoo's order were taken so go ahead and order yours!" Jisung hyung just gave him a thumb ups with an upset face because Jaehwan hyung.. Why? I'm not crying again!

We eat and talk then eat then talk and eat and talk to each other a lot and it is super fun to have friends like them and a loving boyfriend like Daniel.

"Daniel?" I called him to get his attention softly.

"Why baby?" He kissed me again.

"I love you and sorry for what I have done little while ago.." I kissed him in his cheeks.

"I love you more than anything baby. Just forget about it." He smiled then showered me with kisses. A lot of kisses.

"Okay hyungie but can I go to bathroom?" I asked then..

"Sure baby." He kissed me before I go there.

I peed then wash my hands and walk out the bathroom. Then someone caught my eyes. It's the one that I wanted to see for a long long while.

"Lai Guanlin..?"

•••••
It's quite long guys! And oh my God thank you for the 3k reads! 😍😍😭😘 I appreciate it, super! 😍 I love you all guys! I'm super thankful to have you 😭😘💕💞 THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU! I LOVE YOU! 😘😘😍😍💖💖💕💞💞