•9 Wake Up Baby•

~Daniel~

I was the one who was first to woke up. When I look at him, he's looking so peaceful. I wonder what is the dream of this cutie of mine..

I grab my phone on my bedside table and started playing. When the game was already done I scrolled at my instagram and saw nothing so I just looked into my side, it was my Jihoonie, what a beautiful scenery! He is so precious so I decided to take a several pictures of my baby and the click sound can be heard. The last click appeared and he suddenly move..

"Hyungie.. Be quite.. Jihoonie baby wanted to sleep more.." What a baby.. He even shushes me cutely. When he did that I put down my phone and proceeded to peck his lips.

"I'm sorry baby.. Hyung is just playing." I said gently to him and kissed him again.

"Yah.. Hyungie.. No mo-morning k-kisses.. Too-toothbrush fi-first.." When he said that I kissed him again and again and again but I try to make it gentle as much as I can.

"Hyungie, don't stop kissing me~~" Now he wants to kiss him, I can't understand this baby.

"No, just sleep.. I don't want to ruin your wonderful dream baby." I hugged him instead of kissing him.

"Aniyaaa~~ don't hug me if you don't want kiss me! You are not allowed to kiss me anymore!" Oh he's sulking.. It makes him cuter.

"Fine then, I'll make a breakfast so just sleep there." HAHAHA I'll make him upset.

"Hyungie~" Wahh! How can he be this cute?!

"What now? I'm going to cook." My poor baby Jihoonie..

"Hyungie~~ hug your baby Jihoonie, please?" My precious baby is giving me a hard time..

"What if I don't want to?" I teased him a little more.

"Why?! You do not love me anymore?!" There he is, hitting my chest and wait.. Holy fuck! He is crying now.. Look at what I have done..

"No Jihoonie! Hyungie love you more than he loves himself! And I promise that I will love you even if we die baby, don't cry now please? I am just teasing you baby.. I made you cry again.. I'm so sorry Jihoonie." I hugged him tightly and kissed him a lot in his head but he didn't stop crying so what should I do?

"Y-you.. Still... lo-love.. M-me?" He said between hiccups. Even that is cute, everything he does is cute.

"Of course baby, I won't stop loving you Jihoonie." I made him look up at me and kissed him passionately.. His beautiful galaxy eyes were so puffy and red now but still cute you know.. My baby is always cute and no one else can be like that, only him.

"Me too hyungie~" He said cutely at me and tilted his head to side a little which make him look cuter. I kissed him again and thankfully he kissed back, but this one is so sweet.. I can feel the sincerity here.

"Hey, do you want to eat ramyeon? Hyungie will make it for you if you want." I said calmly at my baby and his eyes widened and squealed like a high school girl.

"Yes hyungie! I love you so much!" He said cutely at me and pecked my cheeks and lips. I'm going crazy again..

"Hyungie love you more baby." I kissed his hands gently and yeah he blushed. So cute.

"No hyungie, Jihoonie love you more." He protested at me and give me a pout.

"Don't be stubborn baby, I love you more Jihoonie." I kissed him again.

"Eh! I love you more!" He hit me at my chest playfully and I hugged him.

"Aww.. We just love each other a lot and lot. Don't be pissed at hyung now baby.." I kissed him at his head and ruffled it.

"Okay hyung." He leaned on but just to bite my lip instead kissing me and chuckled.

"Hey you ungrateful baby.. Such a naughty in this early morning. Do you want your punishment huh Jihoonie? Who told you to do that? I'll just kick that person in the ass." I clicked my tounge cause holy shit, I'm just so pissed.

"Eh, hyungie I'm sorry.. Please forgive me.." His tearing up now.. It's his fault but my baby is perfect even if he is crying.

"Yeah it's okay, I'm just going to cook." I smiled at him, that's all.

"Daniel! You are mad at me!" He cried out to me but arghhh!

"Yes I'm mad okay. But please stop crying and it's Christmas tomorrow so come on to me and hug me." I said just to him a little sweet I guess.. I opened my arms from him and he quickly got up and hugged me like there's no tomorrow. He sobbed at my chest so I hugged him even tightly.

"Jihoonie, let me carry you to the kitchen." He just nodded while he's head was in my chest cause he's busy hugging me, this cutie. I picked him up in bridal style and his ears turned red. Wow this cutie pie is blushing now.

"Just wait here okay?" I put him in the chair slowly then he kissed me sweetly on my lips and nodded with a smile.

I started cooking the ramyeon. It's the only dish I can cook so don't ask me to cook something else. I felt someone hugging me from the back.

"Hey Jihoonie it's almost done, come back there." I said while turning around to face him.

"Okay hyung." I kissed him and he goes back there.

"Baby let's eat~~" He jumped on his seat and started eating.

"Hmmm! This is good! Thank you hyungie!" He come to me and hugged me again.

•••••••

Here yah go my precious readers! Love you all~~ don't forget to vote! Thank you so much! 😘💕💖