•8 Come Over•

~Danie~

Me and my cutie boyfriend.. Speaking of my Jihoonie, HE IS ONLY MINE NOW. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH HIM, ONLY ME! IF ANYONE LAYED A FINGER ON HIM I WILL MAKE SURE THAT IT'S HIS/HER LAST DAY IN THIS WORLD. So yeah Jihoonie is in my condominium now and he keep asking me about the gift. He even show his aegyo, I'm so lucky to have this cutie! It's the most adorable and loveliest aegyo! I really love that jeojang and kkukku kkakka, I fell in love to him even more!

"Hyungie! If you don't give Jihoonie's gift then he will be sulking the whole night!" He fake cried while pouting his cute and yummy lips hey! I just want you all to know that his lips is only mine! Oh and he even crossed his arms cutely.

"Aww.. Baby, don't be like that.. Your hyungie don't want you sulking. I love you my baby.." I hugged him from behind tightly cause his back was facing me.

"No! You don't love me! You don't want to give me my gifts from you! I hate you hyungie!" He was struggling from my grip but he can't go cuz I'm stronger than my baby Jihoonie.

"Jihoonie, I'll be give it to you later okay? And if you don't believe Daniel that he loves you then he will be sulking for the whole week and don't give to you the gifts that he bought!" I just do an aegyo in front of him!

"Hyungie! Don't! I don't hate you hyungie, I love you so much!" Oh so he is hugging me now? This baby of mine..

"Oh.. Baby, I love you most okay but first I will tell your eomma that you are going to sleep here this night Jihoonie.." I hugged him back and he immediately snuggled his face on my neck.. It feels so right. I want this to do forever, I don't want to let go of him.

"Okay hyungie but no sex allowed! Only kisses! I don't want to lose my v-card yet hyungie.." This naughty baby.. This is the first day of our relationship then sex?? No fucking way! I don't want him or eomma Jihyo to think something else that is against me, I'm still virgin too and I'm contented of kissing him whether it's passionately or rough or sweet or what it was. I wanted to cherish this  special day of ours.

"This is a special day for the two of us right? Well, I don't want to have sex in our first day.. I wanted you to know me better before anything like that happen. I'm contented by just kissing you baby, I'm not that type of guy Jihoonie. Just kiss and hug it's alright. Oh, I don't want to have sex with you cause I want to make love with you, okay?" I kissed his hands, cheeks, chin, forehead, nose and lastly his precious lips gently while saying those words. I hope he don't see me as a fuckboy before.

"Hyungie! You made me cry again! You are so mean to me! But I love you so fucking much so just kiss me again.. Kiss me gently again hyungie, I felt loved when you did that." Thanks lord for what he just said cause it's fucking touching! I really love this cutie boy.

"Baby, thank you~ I hope that we stay like this forever.." When I said that, I immediately kiss him gently. I wanted him to feel loved again and again. I don't want this precious boy to be hurt, he is so fragile, so pure.

"Hyungie text my eomma now.. It's already quarter to nine see." He said sweetly at me then peck my lips again..

"You truly wanted to stay the night baby?" I asked him softly and he responded by nodding his head with a sweet precious smile plastered on his innocently beautiful face.

"Okay baby wait for me." I kissed him in his forehead before I left and as usual he blushed. My cutie.

~~~~

"Hey eomma, good evening. It's Daniel eomma"- Daniel

"Hello Daniel, how was the date huh sweetie?"- Eomma