•5 Christmas Party•

~Jihoon~

I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm then received a bright light from the sun.. Today has a good weather, that's great because guess what!! This evening is considered as one of important moment in my life, tonight me and my Daniel will be going out to a date! But the sad thing is what if he just ask me out because he wants his ex to feel jealous and what if he do something to me?! Arghhhh! I can't help myself to think that but my Daniel was a good person right? He cannot do anything to me, he will not do something bad..

"Jihoon! Get up now, it's already 7:30 you have a Christmas party right?" My lovely eomma said. I'm so lucky to have her.

"Yes eomma, good morning!" I said with my cute voice with my precious smile. *winks*

"Good morning my big baby! Just go to downstairs, I made some pancakes for you and your Jaehwan hyung. Faster baby, I know you don't want your hyung to eat all of that." Omo! My eyes widened then squeal like my crush was doing a sexy dance. I really love pancakes but popcorn was perfect like my Kang Freaking Handsome and Hot Daniel so I prefer eating both HAHAHA.

I rushed downstairs smelling the good aroma of the pancakes and Jaehwan hyung eating it. Smell can make me full but eating is so good.

"Good morning Jaehwan hyung! How's your dream with your love lovely guitar huh?" I teased him for loving his guitar like it's a human being. He can't live without it, like me I can't live without my husband Daniel.

"Yah, Jihoon! Don't tease me for loving my lovely guitar, it's more precious than you bleh!" This hyung! I will fight him, just watch yah people!

"I'm way more better than your guitar Jaehwan! You fight me huh? Huh?!" He glared at me so I glared back at him, I'll make sure that he will be melt with this glare..

"My precious guitar is so fucking lovely! If you can't accept that then don't you dare to eat pancakes you little brat." I gasped. Omo! It can't be! I always wanted to eat pancakes!

"If you eat all of that I promise, this is your last day here Jaehwan hyung! I will not change my mind! It's much better with your guitar, right?" I smirked at him but I'm not joking, I will kill him! I'm always ready yiiihaaa!

"Yah! Yah! How dare the two of you to fight? Huh?! Jaehwan, you are grounded for 1 day! Jihoon is your younger brother, it's true that your brother is more precious than your guitar! Give me your car keys!" HAHAHA! I stuck my tounge at Jaehwan hyung but just a little bit cuz eomma can see it. He just rolled his eyes at me, that boy..

"But eomma!" He cried out to our eomma. I'm sure eomma will not listen to him.

"No buts Jaehwan! And you Jihoon don't shout at your hyung again like that!" It's okay that eomma shouted at me unless she will ground me too, well kill me but my life is precious so don't.

"Yes eomma." I just said politely at her then proceed to the table to eat the pancakes I fucking really craved for.

After I ate the pancakes I go to my room to take the clothes I will wear later at the Christmas party. It was some over sized white button up long sleeve shirt all along with my black ripped jeans and my all black timberlands shoes. I hope that will be good at me, like me looking so fucking adorable. I went to bathroom to take a bath.

When I finished my bath I just put my clothes on then arrange my hair and bid a goodbye to my lovely mother and my brat brother that looked so pissed at me. HAHAHA that was all of his fault I just protect myself from that brat.

*at school*

I'm at the gate now. Thank goodness it's not traffic so I'll not be late, I have so much time! I smiled sweetly and bow my head a little at the guard and he return with a small smile and said that I have a very good manner so I thanked him and said I am not.

"Good morning Jihoonie hyung! You look so cute in your outfit! You don't know how much I wanted to look like your cute face!" Aww.. My cutie Daehwi greeted me! I want to hug him for being adorable! He is definitely like me!

"Hello Daehwi-yah! You are so precious and you're cute too! Honestly I think you are cuter than me." I pinched his cute nose while saying that to him and he fucking squealed like oh my he is so adorable!

"Really hyungie?! Omo! I love you~~ but who said that I'm cuter? We're just have the same cuteness! I will be mad if say that again." He pouted!! This time, I'm the one who squealed at his cuteness.

"Aww.. I'm sorry Daehwi hyung will not say that again." I winked at him and ruffled his hair a little bit.

"Hyungie, let's go to our rooms now. We will be late if we don't drag our feet up there." He poined at the 4-story building of our school. Even him doing that looked cute though.

"Oh yeah, have a good day Daehwi-yah! Enjoy the party aye?" I said softly at him while he just nod eagerly and wave his little hands at me.

I rushed to our room at the third floor. All my classmates were there now, the only missing one is Mrs. Cha. That teacher really..

"Hello Jihoon! How was your dream last night? You and Daniel hyung kissing again?" Woojin said teasingly at me. I will fight him too!

"It's good and you how was your dream? Dreaming again of you winning a jumping competition? Doing hurdles huh?" I said to him with a sassy tone with matching rolling his eyes at him. Being sassy is one of my specialty yah know..

"Yah hyung shut up. Don't be too noisy! You are the only one who knows that, even Jinyoung didn't know!" He shout-whisphered at me, he seems upset about what I said HAHAHA! I can win a fight just being sassy af.. *mentally flips imaginary long hair*

"Hyung!! HAHAHAHA! Y-you dream of-f i-it?!" Jinyoung can't stop laughing now, he even had tears in his eyes but so sorry for this another adorable and cute baby.. Woojin looks like he already set up a funeral for him, or maybe mine?

"You two! If it's not nearly Christmas, probably the two of you were killed now.." My pink sausage partner looked so annoyed by me and my little Jinyoung, he looked so cute.

"You're joking right? But you looked so upset about us so sorry Woojinie! Hyung is just kidding.." I hugged him then Jinyoung came to us so definitely having a group hug that seems like we can't see each other for 10 decades.

"Let's start the party!" Sungwoon hyung shouted because he is the president and all my classmates were all complaining cuz that teacher is so fucking slow.

"YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" We started the party then there's Mrs. Cha, angry that we started it without her but it's not our fault for her to be late.

There were some games that I totally enjoy and the foods are so delicious like specially the chicken and guess what, there's a popcorn, fuuuaaaaccckkk! I'm so full right now, this makes me sleepy. Arrgghhh! What if Daniel will see me? I'm not thinking..

*after the party*

I saw Daniel hyung with his friends. He looked so happy, I think he enjoy the party right? But I forgot to mention that his hotness is like 10000 times right now. He wore some black shirt with that leather black jacket and his black jeans that hugged his legs tightly and black converse, wow all is black but he is shining.

"Hey, Jihoonie! You ready for tonight?" I suddenly snapped back to reality. Did I stare too much?

"Yes hyung." I said shyly at him but with a little cute smile cuz I'm really embarrassed this time, wahhhh!

"Good, I will come at your house at 6 pm, don't worry I already said it to aunt Jihyo and she's okay with it and don't be shy hoonie, it's just a simple date." Omo, he did that?! I can't help but widened my eyes like seriously!!

"Ouh okay hyungie! See you later, it's already lunch time I must go but make sure to eat a lot huh?" I said sweetly at him, did he have the same feeling for me? I wish he does..

~Daniel~

I'm sure I'm not straight now, this boy is taking me over him..

•••••••••

Wahhhh! So Daniel has the same feeling.. Now I'm confused whether I stay with the FAKE BOYFRIEND things or not but that's all for today guys, hope you enjoy it! Don't forgot to vote aye? Love you all guysssss~~~😘😘😘😘