Chapter 2: Bored

You yawn and saw them waiting for you, you smile. "Why wait for me?" England scoffed and you sweat drop. "One, It's your birthday. Two, we're going to watch a movie." You jump excitedly and sat on Germany's lap. He chuckles.

-After the movie- (I'm sorry, I was lazy)

(I am more comfortable when it's Germany...Sorry!) Germany let's out a quiet chuckle as he sees you sleeping on his lap. He carries you bridal style and he whisper-yelled, "Get jour butts in jour rooms!" All of the countries scrambled away and went to their rooms.

He sighs and looks at your sleeping face. He kisses your forehead. He walks to your room and lay you down on the bed. He lies down with you and hugs your waist. "Guten nacht, mein liebe." You cuddled with him all night, not a nightmare bothered to say hello.

(What? I'm so weird...)

-The Next Day-

You woke up and saw no one was beside you, you thought he was cooking. You walk down and saw all the countries, done with their breakfast, you pout. "No one woke me up!!" You whine and they all look at you.

"Well...the girls didn't want us to wake you up..." The boys say as they avoided the girls glares. You let out a short laugh and look around. Seychelles walk up to you. She smiles. "Looking for Germany?" You nod and Gil frowns.

"He left. He said he was going to do something." You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and frown. "Do you perhaps know what he is 'going to do'." You ask and all of them shake their heads. You sigh.

You walk up to the dining table and Russia smiles (making Belarus jealous). He points at a plate that was closed. You curiously opens it. You saw bacon and eggs with a letter beside it. You shrug and say a quiet 'thank you' to him.

You ignored Belarus's glares. You eat quietly and after you ate, all of you watched a movie again and after that, YOU WERE BORED TO DEATH. ((I'm sorry about that XD))

You sigh a million times and you waited and waited. You huff and grab a random country. You look back to see you have pulled...

-------

Sorry that I stopped here! I just don't know who! So this is not a CLIFFY! I want you to comment who, though! Please! But unfortunately, Germany is not allowed okay? Because he's currently 'doing something' important.

So yeah! Comment who do you want! >_< Thaaaaanks! And I'm sorry too if it was short! ;____;

Oh! And have you heard in the T.V.?? There will be a meteor shower tomorrow! In 2pm-4pm! CAN'T WAIT! ((Sorry, if I can watch it tomorrow, it'll be my first time! No kidding!))