Chapter 11: This Is It

Heyooooo. So, anyway, this will contain two songs. So yeah. Meeeeeh. I'll still put the lyrics while you read. Thanks for 2.55K reads and 93 votes!

((The two songs are a mixed. A bad mix I must say.))

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I was riding shotgun
With my hair undone
In the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel
On the steering wheel
The other on my heart

After the dinner you two had, you two decided to drive home after you two did. Your hair was in a messy ponytail as you opened the window of the car, still smelling the ocean breeze. A smile stretched on your face as you felt a slight pressure on your hand. You didn't look back and put it on your heart. Your blond boyfriend laughed.

I look around, turn the radio down
He says, "Baby is something wrong?"
I say, "Nothing,
I was just thinking
How we don't have a song"
And he says...

You stopped looking outside and looked around, you turned the radio down, which was playing a very good song. His ocean-like eyes narrowed at you, didn't minding the empty road in front of him. "Ließe, is zomething vrong?"

You shrugged and calmly say, "It's nothing. I was just thinking...how we don't have a song ourselves." He grinned which made you confused. His mouth opened..

Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
'cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date: "Man, I didn't kiss her, when I should have"
And when I got home ... 'fore I said amen
Asking God if he could play it again

"Our song iz zhe slamming of zhe door, sneaking out late while I tap on jour vindow. Und vhen ve're talking on zhe phone as jou talk real slow because it vas late und jour mother didn't know." You roll your (e/c) eyes as you stuck out your tongue to him. He laughed. "Und our song is zhe vay jour beautiful laugh echoes und vhen after zhe first date, I was thinking, 'Man, I should have kissed her'." You laughed.

"You really thought of that?"

"Ja und vhen I got home, before I said 'Amen', I prayed to Gott to repeat zhe zhings. But of course, ve could repeat zhings und it did." A smile formed on your lips and a wild blush appeared on your cheeks. "Well at least your prayer was answered." He laughed and nodded, stealing a kiss from you as you blushed bright red.

I was walking up
The front porch steps
After everything that day
Had gone all wrong
And been trampled on
And lost and thrown away

"It vas more zhan answered." He answered and it was like the time had flown so quickly, you were already at his house. You got out but not before sticking your tongue out to him. You reached the front porch steps and opened the door. Seeing no one, you frown. "Where's everyone?" You shouted and noticed the things were covered with a blanket. You were confused.

Is something wrong?

Got to the hallway,
Well on my way
To my lovin' bed
I almost didn't notice
All the roses
And the note that said...

You got to the hallway and opened the door, walking to your loving bed until you noticed all the roses decorated your room and a note that said..

Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you