Chapter 4: Favorites

Sorry for the late update! Or is it early? XD

Xx_EMSOBORED_xX

She opened the door while smiling, she walks in. "Woah, there's many people here~" All the countries looked up from what they were doing and froze as they saw a stranger.

You ran to her and pushed her out of the house. You smile apologetically. "I-I'm sorry, just have to-" you were cut off by Gil. "Hey, ____! Who's the girl?" You turn around and hit him on the head and quickly shut the door.

She looks back and said. "Was that Prussia...?" Your eyes widened and your best friend looked at her. "You know them? But you're from Philippines!" She pouts and sighs after. "There's sooooo many Filipino fans of the countries!!" She says and you nod slowly.

"So some Filipinos know them...?"

"Duuuh!" She says and laughs. "But why were they in your house?" You scratched the back of your head and your friend grinned as she shouts. "IT'S HER BIRTHDAY! Well, practically yesterday..." Ivannah's (Lol) eyes sparkled and walked in your house.

"Happy birthday, ____." You blush and nod, you and your best friend walked in and all of the countries looked at the three of you, pausing at what they were doing again. Their eyes shifted to the unfamiliar girl, you followed their gazes.

"Oh, she's Ivannah." You point at her and she shyly smiles. She looked around the room and smiled bigger. "Your America right?" She points at the blonde haired boy with glasses who was playing with Gil. He grins and saluted, "Yeah!"

She points and points.

"You're Prussia right?"

"Ja, zhe awesome Prussia!"

"You're...England!!" She hugs him. (Sorry, I like him too! >_> EVERYBODY DOES XD) You laugh as Ivannah pinches his cheeks. She looks at all of them and hugged them tight one by one. She walked in front of Spain, who was smiling innocently with Gil and Francis.

You opened your mouth to say to stay away from the trio but she already shakes their hands. She looks at Spain. "Can I get a picture??" Spain was confused but just agreed. She took a picture with him and sat on the couch, FBing. (XD)

You looked at her shoulder to see what she was doing while everybody was looking at her awkwardly. "Yey! Nikki's online! I gotta share this picture!" All of them hurried to your and her sides. They all looked at it and she shared the picture of Spain and her.

Spain was confused again. "Why share it to her?" She smiles. "Well, because Nikki likes you~" He blushes as Francis and Gil congratulate him. You laugh. "Everybody likes the countries!" You say and (best friend's name) and Ivannah nods.

"So true." They say and the three of you laughs together. America sat beside her. "By the way, dudette! Who's your favorite country??" She smiles and you couldn't help but think or ask if her mouth doesn't hurt from all the smiling.

"Well..." She shifted her eyes at you and you smile. "What?" She looks at you with sparkle in her eyes. "Who's your favorite??" You sweat drop. "Why mine?" You ask and she shrugs. "I just want to know." You saw America frowned and laughed.

"Um, let's see. Germany and...."

"Aaaaaand??" She repeated and you laugh nervously. "I don't know....." She pouted and huffs. You pointed at her. "Yours now." She lays down on the couch and you guessed everybody was listening.

"Well, I guess the same as yours, Germany, England, and France. "Woah." You say, surprised at her choice. "What?" She asks and you shrug with a smile on your face.

"Why France?" Your friend asked and you giggle. Francis frowned. "What's wrong with zhat? At least one of zhem like me!" He says dramatically and Ivannah laughs with you too.

She turns to you, "So about yours...It has to be many!"

XXXXXXX

Hey, guys sorry this chapter was short, just asking who is your favorite besides Germany. ^_^ Bya. And sorry again.