Chapter 20 Where's Sasuke?

Team 8 were sitting around a few days after that exhausting experience in the fod. Kiba kept complaining about how hot it was outside but, nobody was really paying attention to him even Hinata. Naruto just kept thinking about how Sasuke exploded at him, he didn't know why but it kept bugging him pretty bad. Hinata was watching him again like she was doing on the day of the mission.

"Its just kind of weird how Sasuke blurted out that he had love for you, Naruto." Kiba suddenly said out of nowhere after talking shit about the weather. Catching Naruto off guard from the trance he was in.

"Huhhh?!!" Naruto's face turned to look at Kiba his eyes were closed and his mouth in a straight line face all crumbled like trail mix.

"Pay attention." Kiba face palmed.

"So what are we doing today?" Shino changed the subject.

"Well--" Hinata started to speak but Naruto cut her off.

"I got a really important mission later on. I-I--"

"Really important mission? How come I wasn't informed?" Kiba wondered. They were all in a team so they needed to know if they were in this together.

"It's a mission, I forgot to do days ago, hehehheeeeeeeeeeeee" Naruto nervously giggled. He knew he wasn't going to be able to keep up this lie, he was so easy to give stuff away. "Well gotta go! See ya guys later!" Naruto rushed off before anymore questions were asked.

"Huh, that was sudden." Kiba cocked his head to the left as they all watched him rush off.

Hinata glared at the ground, in thinking mode after Naruto left. She was going to confess her feelings to him.. but now, the thing with Sasuke couldn't get out of her head and the way Naruto acted. It just wasn't like him to be this strange, even she loved watching Naruto for a long time so the behavior was very different.

-Naruto-

Naruto didn't know what he was doing but he found himself running towards Sasuke's place. His mind whispered please be there. He just needed to talk to him, he needed answers as to why he was feeling the way he did. Naruto stopped dead in his tracks when he came up to the door, he was breathing very heavily from running the whole way. He reached for the door knob not going to give Sasuke a chance to refuse to talk, but as soon as he twisted the knob it was locked. "Since when does Sasuke lock his door?" He knocked on the door and listened for a few minutes. There was no scuffling about inside, so Naruto thought of another way, the balcony! He rushed around the back and hopped onto the balcony, and tugged on the sliding door and thankfully it slid open nicely, the curtains flapped as he opened the doors.

"Sasuke? You in here?" Naruto whispered loudly, and looked around. But it was quiet and dark in there the only light coming in was the light from the balcony curtains, Sasuke was nowhere to be found. All of his stuff was neatly put away, bed made and everything looked untouched. "Where are you?" Naruto said a loud this time. He went scavenging the place, but there was no sign of Sasuke even being in there, no dishes ect.

Naruto thought long and hard, where could Sasuke go? There is a million places where he could be but Naruto's head hurt thinking about it. He was all alone in this, he couldn't ask for help from Team 8 or Sakura, cause she definitely hated Naruto and was in love with Sasuke besides they haven;t talked to one another in what felt like so long.

"Guess I'm on my own then. That's alright." Naruto ripped open the door to Sasuke's place and ran off in search of him.

Short chapter yes xD <3 but i hoped you enjoy so far Sasunaru lovers