The Crazy Lumber Jack Girl (Chapter 3)

Dipper's P.O.V

I drug Wirt back home and Mable was having hot coco with Greg and glared at me. "Wirt, did you have to look everywhere for him?" Wirt nodded. Mable grabbed me by the ear and growled. "You made him walk around in the cold! It's near winter here it gets really cold around this time of day!" she let go of my ear and smiled back at Wirt and asked. "Would you like some hot chocolate, Wirt? I can make you some." "Not do you have any tea I like that better." "We have Blueberry tea does that work?" she asked. Wirt nodded and she told him to sit down. I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and Mable took my cup and replaced it with Wirt's cup and said. "Give him his tea and say sorry." I walked in the room fast before Mable could hit me and tripped on Waddles and split it on Wirt's shirt. He hissed and said started saying ow repeatedly. The blue tea kinda Stained his sweater Mable said we could wash it so he took it off the tea had also gotten on his white undershirt he unbuttoned that and took it off as well. Mable made him go upstairs and gave him a red sweater with a gnome on it. When he came down he said. "Greg doesn't say a single thing about the sweat-" "Hey Wirt it's like Halloween all over again!" He blushed and then shoved Greg saying. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." Mable asked. "Wirt. What does he mean by that?" Wirt's face turned redder. "It happened when I was a kid nothing really special. And nothing we need to talk about." He said glaring a Greg. "Ok. So this one Halloween he dressed as a" Greg tried to finish but Wirt covered up his mouth and said. "Heh. Heh. That's enough out of yo-Ew! Did you just lick my hand!?!" He said and held his before running into the kitchen to wash his hand. Greg then finished what he was saying. "He dressed as a Gnome at least that's what it looked like." Wirt just covered his face with embarrassment. I kinda just patted him on his back. Mable then started to pull out her scrapbooks. The embarrassing ones! "Mable we don't have to show them." I said rubbing the back of my head. "Yeah we shouldn't I believe Wendy should be coming over we can show them when she gets here that'll be more fun then." She said and put them on the coffee table. Just as she said that the door opened with Wendy her axe over her shoulder. "Hey, I didn't know you guys had people over. Sorry for looking like a mess." She apologized. "What mess?" Wirt asked. She stared at him and elbowed Marble's side. "You picked yourself a hot one." "Oh, Wendy he's not mine he's Dipper's I like my men on the chubby side." She smirked before squishing Greg's cheeks laughing. Wendy looked at me and I jumped before blushing. "So was I just a Faze? What caught your attention the shirt and hat?" She chuckled. "Ugh." I blushed more if that was even possible right now before covering my face. Greg then said "He likes to call my brother Mr. Poe!" Wendy stared at me a bit. "I write Poetry and Dipper here has read my books." Wirt says and grabbed my shoulder. "I like your earlier books about The Unknown. And the adventures of the two boys. Those were really cool." I said and didn't look at Wendy or Wirt. Wirt looked at me since I was only looking over my shoulder, not at the ground. "You are a fan I got rid of those books years ago and made people stop selling them." He said and smiled. "Was that why you were squealing like a little girl the other day Dipstick?" Mable said. I covered my face again but nodded a bit. "He kept saying something about his hand and Wirt's eyes and other stuff." "Mable...." I groaned. "What?" She asked acting like she didn't have a clue that she was saying the way too much information. "Too much. You said too much Mable." she snorted then continued. "He also said this author was charming and shouldn't even come in the library cause he looked like a dork and also that he would have actually given him his number if he wasn't such a coward. He mumbled a lot to himself before running upstairs." she explained. I ran upstairs I didn't want to hear Wirt laugh at me Mable is so embarrassing!!!! After about 5 minutes I heard a knock at my door. "Go away, Mable." I said. "Not Mable it's Wirt can I come in?" He asked in that soft voice of his. I said. "Sure....." And I whipped away my tears. He came in and shut the door I nodded for him to sit on the bed so he did and said. "You know what Mable said I thought was kinda cute if you had said or done anything like that in front of me I probably would have kissed you then and there. Weird right?" He then held the hand I had on the bed. I jumped a bit when he did that. He smiled before kissing my hand. "Such a gentleman!" I thought to myself. I blushed a bit more when he leaned in for a kiss but I manned up and kissed him full-on. We kinda just made out for a bit before he pulled away and said. "What is that taste on your lips?" "hm?" "It tastes of chocolate. It's really sweet I like it." He says between kisses. I pulled away for a second and said. "It's probably the hot chocolate I drank before you came in here." I went back to his lips. They were really soft and firm I liked them. I wished I had Wirt locked the door but I didn't see our make-out session planned. Mable gasped and then giggled. Wirt jumped a bit and I glared at Mable. She gave me that look just go back to what you were doing. I kinda just shrugged her off and kissed Wirt again he wasn't ready for that but at this point, I don't care. He didn't kiss as well as we started probably cause Mable was watching. But when she went down to get the camera I got up and locked the door. I stared at my red poet on the bed then I saw the really bad-looking sweater. "Take it off." I said and tugged on it. "D-Dipper... I..." "Come on it looks bad on you it's making me less attracted to you." I said and tugged on it more. He gulped and nodded. He took it off shaking a bit. He was so strong! For a man who writes all day at a desk, he had such muscle. I liked it a lot.

Wirt's P.O.V

"Take it off." Dipper Whispered in my ear and started tugging on the odd sweater Mable gave me. I blushed and said. "D-Dipper.......I" He cut me off and said. "Come on it looks bad on you and it's making me less attracted to you." he continued to tug at the sweater. I gulped but nodded. I slowly took it off when I did Dipper looked at me I could tell he was more attracted to me now. "Like what you see?~" I whispered in his ear. He nodded he was smaller than me but he did pin me to the bed. "Ah. You can't get this body until you say something for me." I said. Dipper looked down at me and pouted a bit. "Your cuteness isn't what I'm looking for Dipper. Say it." "Say wha-" "You know exactly what I want you to say." "My feelings or just that I like you?" He asked. "Well, you kinda just said your feelings Dipper." He blushed red and looked away for a bit. He kissed me again until we heard a loud thump at the door. Dipper ignored it and kissed me again and touched my chest. The thump got louder it scared me but Dipper still didn't care. It continued to get louder Dipper finally cared when an axe came through threw the door. "Holy shit!" He screamed and the axe came threw the door again and a foot busted threw the hole making it bigger. Wendy came threw unlocked the door and opened it for Mable with her camera. Mable took many pictures and Dipper grabbed the camera and threw it on the ground. It broke. I kinda just sat up and Mable noticed I did have a shirt on and said. "Oooo Dipper you were getting busy.~" "I almost feel sorry for bursting in here. And now they can't shut the door and get back at it well they could they just wouldn't have that much privacy." Wendy shrugged. Dipper flopped down on the bed embarrassed. I said something I shouldn't have. "Well if Dipper wanted to continue we could go over to my house." I covered my mouth after I said that. Dipper looked at me I nodded no. "Aw but you just said we could if I wanted to." Dipper pouted a bit I kinda just freaked out and ran out of the room and out of the house. I ran into my house and locked the door taking in deep breaths. "What is wrong with you Wirt!? You two haven't even gone on your first date!" I ran up to my room and hid in there just in case they tried to come over to my house. It was about an hour and I started to feel sleepy. "They're not coming over thank god." I yawned. I dressed in a random short sleeve shirt and just wore that and my boxers to bed. I slept pretty well I guess well besides Dipper being in my dreams. I kinda of liked them a bit. I woke up when I heard the doorbell ring I got up a bit tired still I just opened the door and it was Dipper with my shirt. I kinda just took them as he just looked at me. He drooled a bit I just stared at him and said "what?" He pushed me into the house and shut and locked the door behind him. He kissed me and kept making me walk backward until I reached the stairs and couldn't walk up them like this but Dipper kept pushing and I fell on them he pulled away from the kiss and apologized. "I'm so sorry...It's just what you're wearing also we didn't get to finish last night." Dipper whispered before kissing me again. I kissed back this time he must of dank hot chocolate again cause he had that taste on his lips again. I pushed him off me. "Dipper I like you like this I really do but can we have at least one or two dates first?" I asked. Dipper just smiled and said. "Wow, I got your feelings and two dates out of you?~ Score." I blushed and we both got up off the ground. I started to walk up the stairs but stopped in embarrassment when Dipper said. "Damn Mr. Poe you have a sweet ass too bad you wear slacks all the time no one ever gets to see it." I pulled my shirt down to cover my butt and ran upstairs. I heard Dipper laugh as I did that. I went downstairs after I changed and Dipper was looking threw my "Into The Unknown" books. "Ugh, those books got so many people mad at me especially angry mothers." I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. He stared at me. "What made you write these books?" "The boys are based on me and Greg when he had a near-death experience. We kinda went to the unknown and had all those adventures. You can call me crazy but it did happen." "Oh no, I believe you. I and Mable had crazy adventures kinda like these but not as dark and creepy in the woods here. There are gnomes and Mentors and a Multi-Bear. A bunch of crazy stuff." He said not looking up from the book. I looked at him and finally, he looked up. "You want anything dear?" I asked but accidentally let dear slip out. Fuck! He's gonna think I'm too clingy! "Do you have any Hot Chocolate?" He asked but went back to looking threw the book. "Yeah. I keep it here for Greg." I said and pulled out the hot chocolate powder. I brought him the cup and he was sitting on the couch. He patted next to him and I sat next to him. He closed the book and rested his head on my shoulder. The doorbell rang and I or Dipper wanted to get up to open the door. It rang again. Damn it who is at the fucking door!?