I'm Ok!

It was another day like the others but another day of suffering for Jin. BTS was practicing their dance moves. Everyone was tired and sweaty from dancing. "Jin you need to pull yourself together,  if not we're never getting out of this room" said Namjoon sounding a little pissed off. "I'm sorry." Jin said trying his best to not break. They went through the DNA choreography, again. Once again Jin fail. "We'll try tomorrow. Everyone you can go now." Said the dance teacher. "SeokJin-ah come here." Jin knew he was going to get scolded like always. He knew he wasn't good enough for them.

"You need to stay and practice more. You need to try harder. Why can't you dance like Hoseok or Jimin?" It hurt him to be compared to his members. " Sorry ." Jin said as tried his best to not to meet his breaking point.

*In the Dorms*

"Hey Yoongi do you think Jin looks ...I don't know sad" Jungkook said looking at Yoongi with worried eyes. "I don't know but he needs to try harder on dancing he's being lazy." Jungkook sighed as continued to think about his favorite hyung Jin.

*Back to the practice room*

It's been around 2 hours since he had to stay in the practice room. Practicing and practicing. Non-Stop.

*Jin's POV*

'I think I did a good job this time than the last 8.' Jin thought to himself.

"Are you sure you still look like a fat pig to me"

I look around but saw no one
"WHO ARE YOU!? WHERE ARE YOU!?"

I heard laughing  " I'm the one trying to put you out of your misery and so you can never feel anything hurt again."

I knew I was going crazy.

I headed to the Dorms and took a shower.
I heard the soft snores of my members. I knew everyone was asleep by then. I looked around and saw something shining on the counter. "Wow isn't that a nice sharp beauty. " The voice giggled. "It would be nice if that sharp razor would cut your pale skin. "

I shook my head no as I hid the object under my pillow wonder if it will be useful the next day.

* Jungkook's POV*

I woke up having a horrible nightmare and went to see if Jin was here. I walked in to his room and hugged him. I love him. He is my everything.

I went back to my room and drifted off to dreamland.

*A/N*

I had a great time writing this!!!!
If there's any mistakes PLEASE comment!
I still can't get over the fact that The Kim Jonghyun passed away
Anyway.....
Have a good night/day lovelies❤