Mistake

(A/N- My little sister was trying to help me name the chapter and she's said 'Why don't you just name it Sad Chapter?')
.
.
.
.
.

*Jin POV*
.
.
.
.

I'm such a mistake to this world. I can't do anything right. I want to die but afraid. It's funny right? I love Jungkook but I want to end my suffering. I walk out of my room.It was late at night so I thought no one was awake. I just walked out of the dorms. No shoes.No jacket. No phone. No worries. I walked to a bench and sat there. I watched the dark sky. The wind was blowing really hard. I didn't want to go back and disturb my members with my disgusting face. Then that's when I heard it come back...
.
.
.
.
.

"You're so dumb thinking that people actually loved you!"

" Why did you decide to come back?" I ask.

"I came back because you looked so lonely!"

"You know you should cut! You haven't done that for a while! Oooh! How about jumping into that lake right there!"

  "No one will even know you were gone!" 

I walked back to the dorms with a few cuts on my feet. I didn't care at all. I walked to the restroom and took out my blade. I cut myself really deep.

Imperfect
Ugly
Stupid
Worthless
Fat
Disgusting
Mistake

I walked to my bed and passed out on it. It looked like I was sleeping so no one will notice... right?

*Jungkook POV*
.
.
.
.

I woke up without Jin. I walked to his room and found him sleeping. I didn't want to bother him so I just left him sleeping. I walked to the kitchen where Hoseok was cooking since Jin was sleeping. "When did you learn how to cook?" I asked playfully. "Since when were you awake?" He asked. "Just a few minutes." I respond. "Can you do me a favor and wake the others?" "Sure." I walked to Jimin's room and jumped on his bed. "Jimin~! Jimin~! JIMIN~! Fine Hyung~"
He wakes up and smiles. " Good morning!" He said " Yeah sure now stay awake." I woke up Namjoon and TaeTae. Next on the list was Yoongi. I walked to his room and whispered into his ears " Hobi just said he liked Jimin more!" Then he woke up. "JIMIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"
" WHAT DID I DO!?" I run to Jin's room before Yoongi could do anything to me. "Hey-" before I can say anything I touched him. He was cold. Really cold. I wasn't even sure he was breathing. "GUYS!!!" I started to cry. I didn't know what I to do. I see TaeTae come through the door. "What's wrong!?" "JIN ISN'T BREATHING! CALL THE AMBULANCE! PLEASE, HURRY,PLEASE!" I couldn't take it anymore I just want him to be okay. I love him. The ambulance came in and took Jin. I want him to make it. I need him to make it.
.
.
.

*Jin POV*
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up in darkness. Where am I? It's really peaceful here. I feel numb. I see a bright light ahead and a path way into darkness. I don't know what way to go so I just sat in the dark. Wait for something to happen.

"Please wake up!"

Jungkook?

"I love you."

.
.
.
.
.

I can't move!

.
.
.
.
.

*Jungkook POV*
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later when we went to the hospital we found out that Jin is in a coma. They said that he is currently depressed. I just want him to be okay. " I love you. Please wake up."

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Who dat who dat who dat boy? Hehe I love Red Velvet!