Home?

*Jin POV*

*Jin POV*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  I get off of the van tear streaks are still on my cheeks. I immediately wiped them off and walked into the dorms.

'Ok I just have to pretend I don't know anything. Easy!'

I open the door to see everyone sleeping. They were probably waiting for Jungkook to come back. I was going to walk to my room but then I thought it would be to suspicious for me to just know where my room is. "Hey um..." "Jungkook" "Jungkook do you want to help me find my room?" "Sure" He led me to my room. I just plopped on to my bed then drifted off to sleep.

*Later*

I wake up to see Jimin staring at me.

'They probably were told to keep a eye on you because you can't do anything right.'

"Can you stop staring at me?"

"Oh sorry Jin."

"It's okay Jimin"

That's when I realized I messed up.

"Oh so you remember me?"

"Y-Yeah"

He smiled

He smiled. " I'm glad."

"You know I was really scared that you might have not lived. I-I'm sorry that wasn't fast enough to notice."

He looks like he was going to cry.

" I'm sorry. Whatever I did probably scared you to death." "Don't say sorry none of this is your fault!" he raised his voice.

" Sorry I shouldn't have raised my voice." He left my room leaving me alone. I quickly lock the door and try to find my razor. I can't find it!

' They probably took it away because they think your crazy or better a psychopath.' I hurry and try to find something sharp. 'They probably won't let me near the kitchen because the knifes are there.' I walk over to Jungkook's pencils and grab the sharpest one.
"Jin!" Oh shit.

*Yoongi POV*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok kissed me last night and I kissed him. I can feel my cheeks heat up.
*Flashback*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Author POV*

Yoongi's and Hoseok's lips were glued together. Hoseok was the one to make a move. He slipped his tongue into Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi let Hoseok do whatever he wanted. " H-Hoseok~"   " Yoongi~ l-love you." " I love you too~" ( Sorry I wasn't made to do smut...) (FUTURE FUTURE A/N: YOU CAN BUT YOU DIDN'T TRY LMAO.)

*Yoongi POV*
I'm so embarrassed! UGH! I don't know how to be normal anymore! I decided to go see Jin. I walked to the living room, and see Jin near Jungkooks pencils. I see him drop a pencil and turn around. "Jin?" "Oh um.."
" What were you doing?" " Um... I was looking for a pencil to... write stuff down! Yeah!" " I'm not buying it." " I was look at stuff to remember things?" " Fine, whatever."

*Jin POV*

He walk over to the kitchen. ' You can't do anything right'. I walk to my room and I sob on my bed. ' Maybe the voice is right. I can't do anything right. I ended up taking a nap.
I wake up in a dark room. I see Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook on a stage smiling and laughing together. Where was I? I see them disappearing one by one. I see my self on the stage. Laying there lifelessly with no one caring that I'm dead.

' Seokjin' 'Jinnie!' 'Jin!' ' Wake up!'

"Jin the food is ready!" I see Jungkook smiling at me. How can someone be so happy? 'I wish I was normal' I haven't felt that for a long time. I don't want to eat. After I ate I felt so disgusting. I immediately went to the restroom and threw up. Luckily, everyone was in the living room watching TV really loud. I decided I wanted to take a bath.

' This is an opportunity to kill yourself. You can drown!'

I want to but it's to risky. I quickly washed myself and brushed my teeth. I walk to my bed and fell right to sleep.

*Later*~

I wake up feeling weak. I don't feel like getting up. I feel like I need to throw up again. I was walking to the bathroom until this wave of nausea hit me like a truck. I let myself go. I didn't want to feel sick anymore. I wake up in a strange room. I see flower petals everywhere.

 I see flower petals everywhere

This place is ...peaceful. It's quite and nice. I like it here. Why can't I just live like this?

*Jungkook POV*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up to hear a loud thud come from the hall way. I looked at clock and it read 4:53. Who would be up at this time!  I walked to the hallway just to see my Hyung laying on the floor. "Jin! Jin!" " Jungkookie, What are you doing up so early?" Hoseok asks me. "Seokjin fainted!"
" WHAT!?" He called an ambulance and we waited until they came an took Hyung. I hope he's ok.

 I hope he's ok