The Truth pt.2

*1 week later*

*Jungkook POV*

I feel happy that Jinnie is getting better each day! Today is the day. Today, I'm going to tell Jinnie! I just have to tell the members first... then Jin! I'm just going to tell them as a meeting in the kitchen.
"Namjoon, can we have a meeting in the kitchen in a few minutes?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "Sure!" "Guys we're going to have a meeting in the kitchen in 10." He yelled across the dorms. I was nervous but realized that I have to be calm in one of these situations. I breathed in then breathed out I was trying to calm down my nerves so I when I talk to them I won't have a panic attack and look pathetic in front of my members. Especially, Jin.

(Calm Thyself)

After a few minutes pass by I walked down to the kitchen. I see all of members sitting there waiting for me to speak. I sit right infront of Jin. "I called you guys because I need to tell you guys something." They nod in response.

"I don't like women." I said as I close my eyes wait for them to gasp and call me a disgusting person or something else. "It's okay! I support you! Plus I think Yoongi might like me as well!" Hobi Hyung says. "Don't worry. We will always support you no matter what, our golden Maknae!" Jimin says.

"Yeah, don't worry you're still Jungkook." Namjoon Hyung says while smiling at me.

"I support you Jungkookie." Jin says.

"That's fine." Yoongi says

"Eh you're still Jungkook! We all support you Kookie!"

I smile. "Thanks guys!" I walk up to Jin. "I need to talk to you alone later meet me in my after dinner." I walked passed him and smiled again. He loves me...right? I walk to my room and all that is going through my mind is 'JIN WON'T REJECT ME RIGHT?!'

Man is this how fans feel when they see us?

If so they must live hard lives.

Man should I just tell him now? It's only a few hours till 4 o'clock. I sigh. Man, how am I going to tell him? Should I practice? Yeah that's what I'm going to do.

"I have feelings for you. I know a lot of people like you and Namjoon together but I lov-"

Man that's too cheesy.

"Jin, I love you. I want you to be mine."

Ehhhh.

"I love you but I'm not sure if you love me back. I don't even know if you like men. I just want to know your answer. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Well that's a start...

*Jin POV*

When Jungkook told us that he wasn't straight I was happy. 'They probably would say you're disgusting. A monster. A sinner. A stupid person. A weirdo. A burden. Worthless person."

I felt tears threatening to fall. Why does it hurt me so much. I just want to get better at everything. I keep failing. I don't want to be sick anymore. I want to be normal. I want to be happy. I want Jungkook.

I lay on my bed think that Jungkook is going to confess to Jimin or Taehyung. He probably doesn't want a burden like me. A disgusting person. A monster. A waste of space. A weirdo. Worthless. I forgot I got my medicine. I took a pill. They probably don't work. I sigh. Why did I have to be the one to be the burden? Why? Why me?

'Because you were an easy target.'

I felt tears falling down my cheeks. I chuckle. It's funny how I don't even try to be happy. I just wait till it comes to me. We all know that that's never going to happen.

I fell asleep while thinking of my miserable life.

"Jinnie! Jinnie! You're so handsome, wow! I want to be just like you when our group grows more popular!" I look at Jungkook. This is when we were barely debuted. 'Why does he like me? I'm so ugly.' "No wonder everyone likes you! Even I do!" I blush. He's so cute! He still is now though! "Ah, thanks Jungkookie! You know you can't be as handsome as me but, you can be just regular handsome." The words just came out of my mouth. Maybe it's just because this is a dream. I smile. Jungkook is always there for me no matter what happens. I love Jungkook. He is my everything.

I wake up looking at my ceiling. Does he really love me? Or is it my brain playing tricks on me?

"Hyung, the food's ready!" Taehyung told me. "Oh,Ok" I responded

Why not just ended it here?

That's...that's true. Why don't I just ended it here.

You're just weak!

I walk out of my room. "Guys, I'm going out for fresh air! I'll be back!" I said the last word silently. I know I won't be back after this. I'll just be gone. Away from pain. Happy.

I run up to the roof and sit there.

"I'm sorry"

....

A/N

YOooOo Sorry I left ya there but yeaahhh the next chapter is the last! Sorry for not updating. I've been having problems but have some testing exams and yeahhh. Sorry!

ALSO GO LISTEN TO LO SIENTO BY SUPER JUNIOR! THEY ARE AMAZING! WHEN I HEARD IT MY WEAVE FELL!💕