20: I Don't Want Chlamydia

Getting passed Debbie on the way out of the house seemed to prove difficult and I didn't think I could ever be more embarrassed than I was

Getting passed Debbie on the way out of the house seemed to prove difficult and I didn't think I could ever be more embarrassed than I was. Screaming and threatening like a kid who can't get their own way — that's Debbie for you.

There we sat, a few hours after, a cigarette in our hands as I lazily rested on his bed, my head against Sebastian's pillow.

The walls were the same colour as the rest of the house, a white so bright you'd hate to get a smudge on. In the center of his big room lay a king size bed covered with me, an unmade doona and a couple pillows thrown over the place. In front of the bed on the opposite wall was a huge plasma tv, a couch to the left wall.

As I gazed around the room, I noticed the lack of photos in sight. Knowing Sebastian he'd probably have an album of photos of himself posing hidden away somewhere safe to use for wanking.

"Move." My sight switched to Sebastian and I tilted my head to the side as he gestured me to get off his bed as he stood up from the couch, laying down on the bed and taking up most of the room purposefully.

"Surely you don't take up that much room, it's a king bed." I didn't even look in his direction and picked up the tv remote, switching the smart TV on — let me tell you, rich people tvs are so much cooler than normal tvs.

I got into Netflix and flicked through the movies without a care in the world before clicking onto 'Step Brothers'.

"Want to watch a movie? Go watch it in the lounge room, I'm not watching your shit." Sebastian's tried to nudge me off the bed without any strength. I turned around and slapped his arm, glaring at him. It was always hard to tell whether he was being serious or not, but I just took it as a joke either way.

I sighed, "whatever." He smirked in triumph and looked at me expectingly as if waiting to see me get up and trudge out to the lounge room. As if I was going to listen to him? Why have a tv that big if you can't watch it with someone?

Instead of getting up, I just looked back to the tv, my lips lifting up to a smirk. "What if I let you pick the movie?"

With a groan, Sebastian just snatched the remote from my hands, switching the tv off in one fluid motion. I threw a firm dirty look in his direction. "You're really annoying, you know that?"

He could say it a million times and trust me, he has. We both know, though, that if I was really that annoying, he wouldn't have wanted me to be here. My lips tilted upwards despite telling them not to and for a split moment I saw Sebastian's do the same before his expression went blank again.

I grabbed the remote back off him easily and switched the tv back on, which he watched me to do with no complaint. I didn't look in his direction as I press play on the movie I'd first picked out, laying down on his bed properly.

"Well you're gonna have to get used to me being annoying, I'm gonna be here a while."

For once Sebastian didn't retort back and instead got comfortable in the bed, eyes directed on the movie.

I soon heard Sebastian chuckling for a split second before he got a tad louder. My eyes fell from the screen to him and he stopped his chuckling that we both knew was directed at the movie.

"I told you it's funny, Seb." He shook his head and he does his best to stop the moment I make the comment.

I just shook my head back at him being in denial and focussed on the movie once again.

It wasn't long after when a thought popped into mind. I sat up suddenly and turn to Seb. "Do you have popcorn?"

With a simple nod of his head, I'd already paused the movie and gotten up from the bed. I walked to the kitchen cupboard, looking through it all for popcorn but having no clue where it is until I look up. Of course, he'd have popcorn on the tallest shelf. I tried to for it with no such luck.

For a split second, I thought about asking Sebastian to get it. Soon enough I tossed the idea away, knowing he'd just tell me to do it myself and carried a dining chair back to the cupboard, climbing up on it. I reached for the packet and held it in my hands before going to get down, feeling it get wobbly not long before the chair tips over and I land right on my ass.

"Ow."

Footsteps coming rushing towards me and Sebastian comes into view. He blasted out laughing as I sat up, him looking between the chair and me. I rubbed my knee.

"Popcorn isn't that difficult of a chore, idiot."

I rolled my eyes in response and chucked the popcorn that's still clutched in my hands to him. "You're cooking it."

Soon enough it was in the microwave, and the chair was tucked where it came from. I jumped up and sat, watching as my feet dangled from the bench.

Sebastian stood in the middle of the kitchen, "you know, in that same exact spot you're sitting, that girl — what's her name? Stacy? Sarah? Nah I'm not too sure, but we had some mad tux-" I jumped off the bench. By the smirk on his stupid face, I'm sure whatever he was going to say would be dirty.

"Really? You put food on there." I complained, wiping the back of my shorts. Sitting up on the other bench he looked at me funny again. "Here too?"

After a nod from him, I got off. "Where haven't you done the dirty with someone?"

With a shrug, the popcorn was ready, resulting in Sebastian taking a bowl and shoving the goods in it, whilst I headed up to the spare room, taking in the surroundings for a moment before walking out.

I trudged the blanket on the bed down to his one, laying it down and laying on top of it, ignoring the strange look he shot me.

"I don't want chlamydia."

With a mocking shake of his head, he played the movie, and moments later I could feel my eyelids growing more heavier by the second until I fall into the darkness.