The unknown

Cathryn's pov.

The next morning I awoke in the hotel with 325K followers on twitter, I guess when Cam tweeted that I was his girlfriend and I might be joining magcon they followed me. I got all sorts of tweets some sweet and some hateful like "Cameron is too cute for you, ugly slut" I walked out of my room and into the living room and all of the magcon guys and mahogany were sitting on the couch. I stood In the doorway as cameron motioned me to sit on his lap, I walked over to the fridge took out a carton of milk, drank from it and then sat on his lap. "Why my sleeping beauty has awaken" cameron said to me which caused me to blush. I heard a giggle and turned around there sat mahogany as she screamed "FINALLY SOMEONE I CAN ACTUALLY SHOP WITH" she said and I laughed. She stopped and looked at me" I can see why cameron loves you, your beautiful" she told me, then cameron put his arms around my waist and kissed me.

Nash's pov.

Mahogany is right Cathryn is beautiful, the way her eyes sparkle and skin glows. "wait nash stop what are you saying she is dating cameron this is wrong" I told myself. "Uhh let's go eat" I suggested and everybody agreed.

Cathryn's pov.

Thank god we were going to eat, I was starving. As we pulled into IHOP I got a text from an unknown number, it read

Unknown: You better not show up to Magcon LA or I will have to kill you these guys are my babes and I will not let you get close to any of them and I'll see you at IHOP watch out...I'll be watching you

I was frightened but I ignored it because "who cares I have a body guard and security I'm completely safe" I thought...but I was wrong.