First day of magcon

Cameron's pov.

As everyone piled out of the car and into the restaurant, I looked over at Cathryn who looked like she saw a ghost. "Is something wrong" I asked her. She told me everything was fine so I just agreed. We walked in and sat down.

Nash's pov.

As we sat down I raced to the front and sat right next of Cathryn. She looked at me then looked away. So some how I had to start the conversation so I said "hey" and she said "hi" and looked away again. Cameron gave me a death stare for taking his seat next to Cathryn but I really couldn't help it.

Cathryn's pov.

I don't know why Nash sat next to me but he did. Then my phone went off again

it said

unknown: I'm watching you and you better not tell any of the guys or show up to any of the magcon events and you'll be fine because I know your every move and there's nothing you can do about it cathryn...watch yourself

Now I'm scared but it will be fine because I have body guards and security. We finished our breakfast and walked down to the beach for a long walk.

Cameron's pov.

As we were walking on the beach I took Cathryn's hand and we walked for about 2 hours with the guys and mahogany and of coarse the crazed fans but I think we lost them about 2 miles back. Then I got a call saying that one of our security guards got laid off I said okay and hung up and decided to tell Cathryn. She went completely pale I asked if everything was alright and she assured me that everything was fine.

Cathryn's pov.

Oh no I'm screwed, Cameron told me that one of the guards got fired so I wouldn't have security. This person could get me now! I don't even know what to do anymore. The rest of the day went by fast because tomorrow was the first day of magcon and my nerves were making my stomach ache and cramp up. I woke up the next morning not knowing what to do. Should I tell Cam the truth? Or fake sick? I'm not even sure now but whatever it is I have to decide real soon.