Have a seat

Cameron's pov.

When we walked into the restaurant Cathryn had a look of surprise on her face, I asked her what was wrong but she said everything was fine. We sat down and she still wouldn't stop looking in the other direction. She seemed distracted but I just let it go and brought something up to talk about. "Are you excited to be on tour with us" I asked. "Yes" she told me simply. "I'm really glad your apart of my life" I said to her. But again she didn't seem interested.

Cathryn's pov.

"I didn't mean to be rude but my ex was sitting right over there and... oh no he's coming this way." He walked over to our table and came right up to cameron "soo your the lucky guy.. haha I'm Kyle Cathryn's past boyfriend nice to meet you" "likewise" cameron said in reply. "Have a seat." Cameron said. Cameron offered Kyle to sit down and that's when I got real mad. We are over here enjoying our date and Cam just let's someone come and sit with us?? "Are you kidding me?" I said and stormed out. "No Cathryn please wait" cameron called after me but I hailed a cab and they took me back to the hotel. Cameron didn't get home until 2AM, what could him and Kyle possibly have to talk about.

Cameron's pov.

By the time I got home it was 2:45AM but I woke up Cathryn anyways. "Cathryn Cathryn wake up" I said. She squiggled squealed and squirmed, and finally my sleeping beauty awoke. She sat up punched me in the arm and laid back down. "Babe don't be like that, what did I do" I asked. "It was just supposed to be the two of us, a special night, why would you tell him to have a seat" she asked me. Did I really have to tell her? What if she thought it was weird? What if... Idk I'm just nervous.