Joining magcon

Cameron's pov.

The next three weeks went by really fast and it was finally time to go on tour. I can't wait for the guys to meet Cathryn they're going to love her. Me Nash Cathryn Hayes and Carter are taking a private jet out to LA tomorrow for our first meet and greet and the rest of the guys and mahogany are meeting us out there. Hayes went to sleep so me and Cathryn are watching a rated R movie and Nash is third wheeling. I wonder why he's watching Cathryn more then the movie? Alright I'm tired guys I'm gonna hit the sack.

Cathryn's pov.

"Okay love you" I told cam. "Love you more" he told me. I walked into the guest room and got ready for bed. The next morning I woke up to the adorable sound of Hayes yelling "we're gonna be late!" I guess I fell back to sleep the first ten times he told me to get up. So I jumped up half asleep brushed my teeth and washed my face. Everything I had had been burnt in the fire but when my parents died they left me they're will so I got all of their money which I will spend on tour to make up for all the clothes and stuff I have lost. I grabbed my wallet, put on a pair of cams old sweatpants a T shirt and ran out the door.

Cameron's pov.

We boarded the jet and took off, we didn't land in LA until around 4PM and by the time we got to the hotel it was already 5 o'clock. It was along day so we ordered take out and went to bed, we had a long day ahead of us. I had just tweeted the news about having a girlfriend and everyone is excited to meet her. I was so glad I was getting positive feedback on the news except for the occasional bitchy comments and side remarks. I guess during the meet and greets Cathryn could start her own line but I'm pretty sure it won't be that busy since she's not famous or anything. I woke up and started setting up for magcon when I presented my idea for Cathryn to Bart and he said it was a great idea. I told Cathryn the story and she was so happy to be officially joining magcon.

Bart's pov.

"If they enjoy Cathryn and she gets good feedback we can officially call her a member of magcon." I turned around to see Cathryn standing In the door with tears in her eyes, happy tears. She told me that she was the happiest person alive and won't let us down.