I'm done

Cathryn's pov.

"I'm way too tired to walk back to my room can I just rest with you for the night?" I told him he could, knowing that it was an excuse for him to lay with me. We cuddled for another hour but by the time we got to sleep it was almost three o'clock in the morning. I woke up the neck morning and turned on my side seeing cameron fast asleep, aww he looked so cute in his little boxer briefs. I woke him up gently waiting for him to get dressed we walked out together. Taylor was sitting on the couch and said "did you guys to anything sexy in Cathryn's room last night" and Aaron laughed. "Taylor go find a girlfriend or at least someone that will deal with your crap" I said laughing. "Let's go eat, I'm so hungry I could eat a bear." We all got ready and took the bus to Applebee's. Me and cameron split a meal.

Cameron's pov.

I'm so glad Cathryn forgives me I love her so much and don't want to lose her. I know she has lost her parents and all and I just want to make her happy. Everyone got ready for magcon Atlanta and today Cathryn had the job to help mahogany DJ. I was really looking forward to meeting my fans today. So as the meet and greet started I saw a beautiful girl in the crowd but she only had general admission. So I decided to upgrade her to VIP. As she came up to me she began to cry and told me how much it meant to her. When I asked her what pose she wanted to do for the picture, I didn't listen I just found myself drowning in her beautiful big blue eyes. Before I knew it I was kissing her, infront of everyone...including Cathryn. Wait oh no! What did I just do? Maybe she didn't see me. I looked over at her and her eyes widened with regret and she took off. Wait Cathryn you don't understand. But I couldn't go I had to finish the meet and greet, it was my priority... It was my job...it was my life.

Cathryn's pov.

There's no way I'm ever going to forgive cameron I mean I understand it's his job to kiss girls on the cheek, carry them, and flirt with them but this was different they weren't taking a picture he just started making out with her! I mean what the fuck, what a bitch! Why would he do that, I can't believe him I know that he's gonna apologize and tell me it wasn't his fault, but honestly I'm done.