Magcon Arizona

Cameron's pov.

I rushed over to see if Cathryn was okay but the paramedics wouldn't let me through. As soon as I turned around their was a girl standing infront of me, the girl who stabbed Cathryn. "Can I have a picture" she said frantically. My only response was "are you kidding me, look what you just did!" She rolled her eyes and I walked away, why would someone do something like this to her she has never done anything wrong. So In the end Cathryn was fine and it was time to check out of our hotel, get in the tour bus and head to Arizona for our next show.

Cathryn's pov.

I need to be careful, I keep telling myself. That was just one crazed fan and as long as I keep an eye out I'll be safe. Later that evening I got a text from the same unknown number saying "I told you I would get you but you still showed up, it felt good to get you, it really did."

Yes, she was a psycho path but at least I'll never have to deal with her again.

Next to come is Arizona and I can't wait to meet everyone. Pretty much the whole ride I just liked pictures I was tagged in, followed back on twitter, and watched vine and netflix. When we got there I was shocked to see people waiting outside to take pictures with me outside our hotel, "they really like you" cameron side commented. This magcon tour is going to be such a great experience for me and I can't wait to do it with my new best friends.