JungHope | "Who the hell is he?"

"im jungkook from BTS and ur watching disney channel"

-

Hoseok scrolled through Instagram but quickly found himself bored upon seeing nothing interesting or funny catching his eye. He was about to put his phone away but stopped when he received a message. Hoseok almost threw his phone when he saw who it was.

He quickly opened up the message.

From: daddykook💰

I've made it back to Seoul, I'll be at the condo in about an hour :)

Hoseok snorted aloud upon seeing the smiley face. That old man still doesn't know what an emoji is.

Hoseok was about to reply but another message came in.

From: daddykook💰

I also brought you back a present.

I'm so excited for you to see it.

Hoseok shot up from his bed screaming out in excitement. He was so happy that Jungkook was coming back. He had been gone to America for 4 months for some business shit or whatever and now he was finally back in Seoul.

Hoseok was finally going to get his sugar daddy back. The whole sugar daddy thing all started a year ago when Hoseok was about to get kicked out of his apartment. He hadn't paid the rent in two months and the deadline for staying in the apartment was coming close to an end. He had to get some money one way or another, and his job at the grocery store wasn't cutting it.

He asked his best friend, Seokjin, what was a way he could make some quick cash. He couldn't believe his ears at what the asshole said.

"Become a stripper."

Hoseok almost spat his coffee all over the booth table. Seokjin had told him that he was being over-dramatic with his reaction but could you really blame him. Hoseok cringed at the idea of him on a pole shaking what his mama gave him for a couple of dollars, but if he was being honest... strippers did make a lot of money.

But he quickly dismissed the idea. He needn't look at the positive side of being a stripper. He asked Seokjin for more ideas and what the older said next was even more shocking than the last suggestion.

"How bout you get a sugar daddy. I heard they payout well."

Hoseok had really spit out some of his coffee that time. Seokjin had sighed pulling a napkin out of one of the dispensers and handing it over to Hoseok so he could clean his little mess.

"Jin, I do not want to sell my body."

"First of all, that's the job of a prostitute. Second of all, you don't have to necessarily give any sugar to receive the sugar."