JiHope | Lay It Down

It was nearing midnight and Jimin hadn't come back to the dorm yet. Hoseok was getting bored and very tired of waiting for his boyfriend to get back. He never stayed up this late unless he and Jimin were watching old Disney movies all night or they had too much sugar.

But this right here was an accomplishment. He felt like he needed an award or achievement for staying up like this. Jimin was still out at the dance studio practicing on his dance. Hoseok can't understand why the boy keeps going at it. He told Jimin that he was doing perfectly and not to overwork himself but the boy's skull was made of brick. Nothing ever got through to him.

He groaned aloud shifting under the blanket again as the TV made more noise from the stupid show he wasn't the slightest interested in. He groped around for his phone under the blanket before finally finding it to check the time. It was 11:30 and everyone else was sleeping in their respective rooms while he was still up.

He looked back at the TV and saw some characters prancing around the screen. He wasn't really paying attention to it until one of the little characters started doing an erotic dance for the other. Hoseok suddenly sat up at the funny but still very sexual scene on the TV. It surprised him how such a thing caught his attention like that.

Hoseok chuckled at how one the characters rolled its hips and made an attempt at being sexy. It seemed like fun to Hoseok.

It also seemed like fun for him and Jimin later on.

Hoseok groaned at the thought of him and Jimin involving themselves in the activity

Hoseok groaned at the thought of him and Jimin involving themselves in the activity. There was no way he could bring himself to do. He was a good dancer no doubt about that, but he didn't know how he felt dancing so sexually in front of Jimin. That would be so embarrassing.

But it's not like it's his first time dancing in front of Jimin in that way. Not with the type of choreography they been doing nowadays, but this one more of a one-on-one.

Ding!