JungHope | Dive In

lets get it on

lets get it on

this is kinda short btw

-

Ah, shit... what have I gotten myself in now?

Was all that ran through Hoseok's head. He knew he shouldn't have let Jungkook drag him into this, but when the younger had that wicked smirk resting on his lips and a devilish look in his eyes Hoseok was gone with the wind.

He never understood why he started dating the youngster and honestly he had his regrets. Jungkook has had him do some ridiculous things in the past, and he still does to this day. There was this one time they were playing truth or dare with a couple of friends, and he was a little fucked up but that didn't mean he still couldn't think properly.. or did it?

Anyways.

Jungkook dared him to stick a plunger over his dick and balls and run down the dormitory hallway screaming, "ANYBODY HOLE NEED UNCLOGGING!" for 3 minutes straight.

After that night he was known as the "Plunger Dick" guy.

Hoseok wonders why he's still in a relationship with Jungkook.

Oh yeah, that's right.

The dick too bomb to leave if he was being honest, plus Jungkook's parents had money. Now he did love the boy, of course. He wouldn't put up with his shit all the time just for some dick and dollar signs. Hoseok had respect for himself not to just date a guy for those reasons.

But then again, was it worth getting arrested because that's exactly what's going to happen if they get caught sneaking into the anonymous apartment complex pool. Hoseok didn't understand why they were doing it because for one Jungkook had an indoor pool at his mansion, and yes bitch you read that correctly, mansion. They could have saved so much time hopping over fences and getting thorns poked in their asses if they went to Jungkook's place but the younger insisted that this was way much fun.

Which it was, but also dangerous because Hoseok's pretty sure some poison ivy rubbed against his thigh and its starting to itch really bad.

The two of them had finally made it on the other side of the gate and were slowly approaching another one.

"Jungkookie!~~" Hoseok whined, "how many fucking gates does this place have?"

The younger was ahead of him brushing off some stray leaves from his shirt, "I don't know, but somethings telling me this is the last gate."