JiHope | Professor Park

-

Jimin had been keeping an eye on his student, Hoseok. He was only paying attention to the younger male because his grades were declining a little.

Is what he told himself.

Well actually that was true, but there was this teeny tiny part of him telling him that it was something else.

It was just when he was sitting behind his desk, doing whatever on his computer, his eyes always seemed to drift over to Hoseok. Every time their eyes had met Hoseok would look away quickly, and even blushing a little.

Cute.

Was all that ran through Jimin's head every time it happened

Was all that ran through Jimin's head every time it happened. He never thought in a hundred years he would be calling a grown man cute. But he shouldn't be surprised though. The freshman were always so cute. The college life was something new and the freshman were still kids who had no idea what they doing. Some were shy, like Hoseok, and then there were some who didn't give a fuck and ran off to the frat parties getting wasted.

Jimin really wanted to know what the deal was with Hoseok. The boy looked smart but his grades told another story. Jimin really had to learn how to stop judging people by their looks. He got enough of that already. Everyone at the uni thought he was a student but he's actually a professor.

It's really hard being a young professor. Jimin sometimes wanted to go out and have fun at parties but knew he had to stay back and get done grading papers and organize his lessons plans.

The male sighed as he just remembered all the work he needed to get down before the day was over. Jimin checked the clock on his computer. It was 4:15. The class was going to be over in 10 minutes and after that Jimin was just going to go home, which he didn't want to do because at home was work. He wanted to avoid the stack of papers that awaited him at home, but he didn't have any plans. He would go out to a bar with Jungkook and Taehyung, his best friends from high school, but knowing those two he always ends up third-wheeling.

He looked up from the computer and automatically his eyes wandered over to Hoseok. He was surprised to find the crimson-haired boy staring right back at him. When Hoseok saw that he was caught he quickly turned back to his work.

hm, Jimin thought. That was weird. Normally he would end up staring at Hoseok and the male will catch him but the complete opposite just happened. Jimin frowned as he went to go look at the students' grades on his computer. Everyone was doing great except Hoseok, as expected.

Before Jimin knew it a little light bulb went off above his head. He couldn't help but smile evilly when the idea came. He quickly cleared the smile on his face when he noticed some students staring at him confusingly.

He cleared his throat loud enough for the class to hear, "Mr. Jung."

Several of the Jung's in the room raised their heads.