BTS x Hoseok | Beautiful

"You can't keep a book out of your hands even if you tried Hoseok."

Hoseok sighed for the umpteenth time today as he closed his book and pinched the bridge of his nose. This day was actually going quite well. He had come on time for the first time in like forever and had a pretty hefty breakfast and a decent lunch that consisted of ramen and apple juice, and not to forget he finished all his work in Mr. Lee class so that was a first, but as usual here comes Namjoon and the 5 sidekicks from hell to ruin his day.

Great.

Hoseok looked up from where he sat to find Namjoon with that stupid smirk on his face walking into the empty library with Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin right behind him.

"Oh, Namjoon.. so nice of you to join me today," he said voice laced with nothing but sarcasm.

"Don't forget the rest of us Hobi-hyung." said Jimin walking over to pull a chair up to the table Hoseok was sitting at.

"Trust me, I try every day," he commented lowly.

Yoongi chuckled, "I heard that."

"Good, maybe you guys will finally leave me alone."

Jungkook walked over to the table and plopped down on top of it causing it to shake slightly, "Y'know with that type of attitude you're never going to get anywhere."

Hoseok clenched his teeth to prevent anything insulting from escaping his lips. He had a rather hard time trying to control his choice of words when these 5 came around.

Hoseok wouldn't call them bullies. Hoseok would be damned if he let these idiots bully him. They were more like nuisances that always picked on him because they have nothing better to do with their lives.

It was annoying having to deal with them every day. Some days Hoseok just wanted to come to school, read his romance novels and go home. Was that too much to ask?

But as usual, Namjoon pops his head in the empty classroom every day with his posse behind him and they bother Hoseok for a good half an hour before leaving and restarting the cycle over again the next day.

"Hey, he's doing that thing Namjoon does when he's annoyed." Taehyung, Mr. Sherlock Holmes, pointed out.

Then came the familiar window wiper laugh bursting Hoseok's right eardrum out, "Hah, you're right."

"I guess we're pissing Hobi-hyung off." Jimin, the other Mr. Sherlock Holmes in the library, pointed out as well.

"I'm so glad you noticed. Now can you leave me the fuck alone."

"Ooo~ I love it when you swear. You should do that more often." Namjoon said leaning on the table with his face rather close to Hoseok making it able for him to smell the expensive cologne wafting off the boy's body.

Hoseok rolled his eyes leaning back in his chair, "Ever heard of personal space?"

"I don't think that word is in Namjoon's vocabulary," Taehyung commented.

Hoseok sighed and leaned over out of the seat to grab his backpack and put his book inside before getting up and throwing the backpack onto his back and walking to the exit. Before he could even get to the door he could feel Namjoon's rough hand pulling him back.

"Whoa whoa, where ya going Hoseok?"

"Home."

Taehyung scoffed, "Stop lying to yourself. You know you wanna stay here with us."