Episode 2 Alex

At Alex's house, everyone in the house is trying to take care of Alex. He has a high fever. Alex's mom said he has no cold and seems fine. But Irvin disagrees. Irvin knows what his brother is now capable of doing when he gets too angry. Irvin has been overprotected with him and now he will moreover protect with him. Irvin knows what Alex is. A Monster.

"Will he be ok," Franklin was worried, " He getting even hotter."

"Don't touch him, he needs to sleep. He's Unstable right now. You all go to the Living room." Irvin wanted everyone out, He didn't want his friends to find out that he was an Ultima. Irvin thought if they knew, they would find out their real origins why they are werewolves.

"I'll be right back I'm going to go to the store to find a special remedy to relax him." As Ivin left the house, the team was left worried. Why was Alex sick, why was he unstable. The team stayed silent. The room was just quite, no one had nothing to say about the incident, but one of them snapped.

"Why did Melvin have a gun containing a silver bullet?" Kevin spoked.

"It's because the school thinks that the werewolves will go savage and will go on a killing spree. Thus telling us the school is starting to distrust us werewolves. He isn't the only one, more human kids have guns in our school. It's for safe measures, and I don't blame them, seeing how many corrupted werewolves we fought in a couple of days might have scared the humans." Franklin explains everything to Kevin. Kevin was unpleased, he was angry that humans would do that, What the team has done for humanity. When werewolves came back to planet earth, they were discriminated for being beast and believing in the common myth they have been told. Some places denied severing werewolves, from restaurants to small shops. Everything has changed in their life.

"I'm here my court, I bought the Medicine, Let me make a tea out of it and give it to my Brother. DO you guys want anything from the Kitchen?" Irvin offered the team, " We have Soda, water, steak, Pancakes, and wings."

" I want a Soda," said Franklin,

"Let get some of those wings, my dude!" Dominic was starving.

" Water for the both of us," Kevin and Diego replied

"And I'll have the steak, Thank you very much." Jonathan was thirsty. Irvin thru them their fuel, and he got started with the tea. As he left the water boil, he went and sat down with the rest,

"It's not the only reason they gave guns to all human children." Irvin knew what he was about.

"What do you mean?" Kevin asked.

"Well, humans believe the myths about werewolves. Including about the cursed one." Irvin was being weird."The Myth of the Ultima Werewolf. The Myth states that a King that was Human Killed many Kids, and the Greek God Zeus was angry about this and turned this human into a werewolf, but a werewolf that turns a human into a werewolf, with a bite of the Stare of his red Eyes, He went on a rampage turning humans into werewolves. The transformation of living it was .1%, the rest was Death. However, this is just a Myth. But with this Myth out all over the world, It got everyone frighten."

"But what if it's true, what if this werewolf actually exist?" Kevin was worried about this Myth. He was both confused and angry.

"Well, guess that's another problem for us. With that werewolf on the loose, we must be careful." Franklin was trying to comprehend this.

"As I said, it's just a myth, however, if you do come across with one, you'll guys will be ok, werewolves can only see the wolf's eyes." Irvin tried to calm the team, Irvin wanted them to know about this myth to explain to them why the school was doing this.

"Irvin the tea, I think it's ready." as Kevin said that the team heard a grunt from Alex's room. Everyone stood up and ran to his room.

"STAY AWAY FROM THAT ROOM!" Irvin yelled, "let me get the tea, that would calm him down." as Ivin pour the tea, walk to his brother's room, As the door opens the see Alex sweating and panting, like a dog. He was in pain. Irvin came close and put the tea on his desk, he dumped a towel and put on his forehead. Then grabbed the tea and forced Alex to drink it.

"Drink up, I need you to get better." Irvin pulls away from the tea and put it away,"Alright I need to talk to my brother, ALONE."

"Yes, My Irwam." The team all went back to the living room.

"Hi, Irvin...Thanks for the tea" Alex woked up. However, Irvin didn't look so happy.

"I very disappointed in you Big Brother." Irvin started to rant, "Out all of us, you had to show your cursed side."

"What are you saying?" Alex was Confused, what did Irvin mean by "his Cursed Side"

"I'm Saying that you are an Ultima! The werewolf that all humans are scared of, Look at your eyes Alex, their blood red. You, my brother, are the perfect Ultima in our family. My god, you look like an albino bunny." Irvin had broken the news to Alex. Alex didn't know what to do? However, now he realized why his family was overprotected with him.

"Today at school was a close one, your eyes almost got Melvin, and he would've died, thank god I came to the scenes."

"But why are you trying to protect Humans. They been nothing but mean to us." Alex made a good point, but Irvin had an answer.

"Listen closely and listen well, IF a Human finds out, The FBI will come and kill all the werewolves in this country, or should I say the ones that are weak to silver bullets. Your Generation all away to infancy, are Imummen to EVERYTHING. Also, Homeland Know that you exist, and you are easily corrupted, and I'm not lying when I say this has happened before." Irvin was starting to cry, " You need to control your Emotions, if not, people you loved and care will DIE. Do you understand"

"Yes Irvin, I understand," Alex was upset, he never wanted to know about this, everything that was told to him has changed his life.

"Mom and Dad knew this day would happen, every day, in the crack of dawn, I'm going to train you how to control your emotions and how to use your new weapon. Am I Clear?"Irvin knows he has the capacity of controlling his emotions so he doesn't hurt anyone that is human.

" yes Irvin, can my friends be a part of it?" Alex asked.

"They do have an experience with their weapon, so, yes, but you will have to wear a bandana around your eyes, and you know why, your eyes are still red, even though you have relaxed, your Emotions are still unstable." Irvin had to protect him from what he is, Irvin was taking a Risk of letting the team help him train. He really didn't want Alex to know powerful moves with his water shaken. With his mental state, he will kill every human that is in his way. Irvin got up and wrapped Alex's eyes, and walked him to the living room.

"Hi guys, sorry if I..." As Alex was about to say another word, Frank came and hugged him. Frank's hug was a gesture of relief.

" I'm so happy that you are ok, do you know what I would do if you die," Frank starts to break In tears." I would've killed myself!" Alex's eyes widen behind the bandana. Frank let go of Alex."If it wasn't for your family, you wouldn't be our leader or Alpha. You're a friend that we don't want to lose."

"I'm happy you guys think that I sure do have friends that care for me, I don't want to lose you all." During the drama, Alex was trying to not to get emotional. Alex is trying to learn to control his emotions.

"Well, I talked to my brother and he will be trained to use his new weapon and you are glad to come and join to help him. I know it is fun." Irvin informed them.

"We are happy to help," Kevin replied.

End of training:

It took about 5 months for Alex to learn to use his weapon and during the process, he learns to control his emotions, He became stable, however little did Irvin know he mature a lot more, meaning he will become a great leader for the team. But that also means that Homeland will have their eyes on Alex for the rest of his life,