Episode 7 Homeland

"I feel depression on Alex, Cant you guys Feel it?" The Mystery figure tells the rest of the figures.
"Yes, its even worse than my depression and I'm always sad."

"That rebel scum, why can't we just tell Mal to kill The Leader, the Alpha?"

"This werewolf is special, he is much powerful than we think, I can sense his anger and fear, and unlike the other Wild Werewolves, they have 2 Motives. To fix what he made, and to free all creatures. We could stop this, however he is easy to corrupt, and we can use him against the team."

"Remember He did corrupted our White. do we really want him alive. and do we still want the timeline to keep going. He will kill us and take over, just like his great grandfather. and the one before that. IF we keep that werewolf alive it's risking both his life and ours? In the other hand i been wrong most of my existence."

"Well, we can agree with you Red."

"It's time to set the plan. Once Merc and Mal check in for a report we will tell him the plan. Agreed?"

"Agreed" everyone leaves the meeting.

"lucifer!"

"Yes MY Irwam."

"Tell me the future of the wild werewolves."

"As you wish, The team are not in the timeline that the Irwams excepted. The Ultima is a loyal and a royally werewolf and will not be easy to corrupt. their will be a third child in the Angel Family, I predict you will be a big Brother for a sister. that is what i can see, for now."

"Thank you, you are dismiss"

"I'll see you when the wolf Wars happen again, Yellow." Lucifer walk away. " Please Alex, don't do the same mistake, like my brother in law.