*Information*

Dear little love bugs,

                   I have stepped away from writing for a few months due to the fact that my life has been hectic and I have had some big changes take place. However everything has started to calm down and I have been able to pick back up on my writing and I was actually just smacked in the face with what I think is a nice idea.... 

How many of you search the wonderful world of wattpad for stories written about your celeb crush but can't seem to find any? I know I have been scouting around for some and I always seem to hit a dead end. Now bare with me as I bring this idea into play.... 

How many of you crave a personal imagine? One that is written specially for you and with someone you adore! I know I do, but I am always so nervous to ask one of the many talented writers that grace this website if they could write me one. However you don't need to be afraid to ask me for one because this is what this book is all about! PERSONAL IMAGINES FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE! 

Now I don't think I am some amazing writer but I don't think I am terrible! I actually love my works and although sometimes I may write something that seemed better in my head than rather on paper(or in this case online) I am still proud of what I have written. I take the time to carefully and thoughtfully put a story together, long or short! Which brings me to the length of these imagines! If you want a personal imagine I will be doing long, short, and GIF imagines. I do them all and I will write about anyone that you ask me to! I am opened to any fandoms/celebs.

Just message me with the following info and your personal imagine will be delivered to you upon your request! ♥

Info; 

-First Name-

-Length of imagine-

-Who you want the imagine with-

And if you have any personal preferences of what kind of imagine you would like please let me know because if not I will write you an imagine with an idea that I have.♥

Well that is it for now, I look forward to hearing from you if you would like a personal imagine! ♥ As Always have a wonderful day/night! 

                                                                                 Love,

                                                                                                  Megan