•Joe Jonas+Kat(2)•

Here I was, Kat Sanders, standing in the middle of Time Square in the fanciest yet casual outfit I could find in my closet, waiting for my date with Joe Jonas.

Let me just pinch myself really quickly because I swear this all feels like one big beautiful, blessed dream. One that I don't want to wake up from...

But pinching myself only brings me to the realization that this is indeed happening, that I am indeed going on a date with Joe.

It has been a total of two weeks since we got acquainted with one another through Twitter DMs. Two weeks since he asked if he could see me.

In those two weeks I had gone through so many countless scenarios in my head over and over again and until I just ended up coming to the conclusion that he probably just thinks this is some PR stunt. His management probably wants the boys to start mingling with fans through social media and meet up with them so they seem like they truly care and want to be there for their fans on a personal level.

I am not saying in any way that they don't care for their fans, they most certainly do. But this is probably something that will make them seem even more genuine then they already are.

Or maybe I am just telling myself all of this because I am convinced that I am not even remotely close to Joe's standards. He was for sure way out of my league.

I was sitting in my room talking myself down and convincing myself that I wasn't really going on a date with Joe for two weeks straight and here I am doing it in time square.

"Are you okay?" A lady who was probably in her mid-thirties stopped to ask me if I was okay because I am sure if I was standing in front of a mirror right now I would see myself with a dumbfounded look on my face.

Shaking myself, not literally, away from my rambling thoughts I gave the women a small smile. I was thankful she had actually shaken me from my own fight I was having because I think if it had continued I would have gotten on a subway and gone back to my house.

"Oh yes, sorry I am fine. I was just lost in thought for a moment," I was honest with the women because at a time like this I couldn't really think of any excuse as to why I was standing in the middle of Time Square looking a little dazed.

The woman was a good sport about it all, she didn't stay to chat very long. She was just making sure I was okay and if I needed any help. Which I was grateful for, you don't find many people like that here in the city. So when it happens all you can do is smile and just be grateful that it happened to you.

After gazing up at the billboards for a few more moments I decided to kick myself into gear and get the restaurant where we were meeting.

Joe had been to the city countless times in his lifetime, he is from New Jersey so I am in no way surprised. Not to mention all the times the boys had released their albums they had press releases here. I have lived in New York my whole life, born and raised. I pretty much knew everything about this glorious city and everything it has to offer.

I wasn't at all surprised when Joe had dm'd me two days after he asked if we could meet, if we could meet at Planet Hollywood in Time Square. It was probably a staple in New York City, it held so many amazing artifacts in movie and music history.

Joe had told me he was going to be arriving at seven, looking at my phone I had seen that the time was now 7:05.

Time was something I had also fought with myself. Was I supposed to show up right at 7? Show up five minutes early? Show up five minutes late? I had been on a few dates before but this was different, clearly.

I opted for the whole five minutes late, that way it would give him some extra time just in case he was running a few minutes behind.

So I took my first step towards Planet Hollywood and from there with each step I grew even more nervous. What was I going to say to him when I first got there? Would he think that I am boring? Would we not have anything to talk about the entire time? What should I order? These questions were starting to spiral out of control. I was afraid they weren't going to end. But the moment I reached the front of the restaurant my thoughts started to slow down and the moment I opened the door to the restaurant I noticed back facing me and from the looks of it I thought it was Joe. However my suspicions were confirmed when he spoke to the hostess. Asking her "Has she arrived yet? This needs to be perfect!" 

*I hope you enjoyed part two of your personal imagine @jonaslover1996 ! I am going to be posting part three over my long weekend! I have had so much writing this! Thank you for popping in and requesting! And for those who would like a personal imagine please don't hesitate to ask!*