Dancin' in the Dark Chocobros & Teen! Reader

Note: The reader is 18 years old AND she is the younger sister of Noctis so you get to be a princess!!! :3! Also I got inspired by listening to the song above Dancin' in the Dark by Dev. I was listening to it when I got an idea and it grew into this fanfic. Enjoy! 

Just because you were a princess didn't mean you couldn't have a little fun.

And fun you were indeed having tonight.

You were the daughter of King Regis and younger sister of Noctis Lucis Caluem but god damn you had to have at least some amount of fun!

So you gathered a couple of your risky girl friends and decided to go to a club, even though you were only eighteen no one would recognize you under so much makeup you were wearing and your hair you had let down.

Not to mention the tight black crop top and low denim booty shorts you were wearing that hung off your hips. If your father saw you right now he'd DEFINITELY have a huge heart attack.

You were his prim and proper and innocent little girl which you were so sick of! You hated being princess and for one night—just a few hours—you wanted to know what it would feel like to be a sexy bad ass girl.

In a way.

You were not used to showing off your body so you felt extremely uncomfortable but you wanted to know what it felt like for a couple hours to be free. So you some how managed to use your teleportation multiple times without being caught until you arrived to where you promised your friends would meet far from the citadel.

No guards seemed to be suspecting of your disappearance and not a single soul at the palace knew of your plan. The mostly challenging part was over but now you had to be able to get into the club not only using your fake id's but also being able to get past everyone so they wouldn't know it's you.

You heard that club lighting is dark minus the flashing neon lights so you figured you were able to do that easily. At the current moment you were standing with your friends in line.

You were bouncing on your tiptoes and struggling hard not to suddenly run back home before it's too late and just beg and apologize. Seriously, you were just about a nervous wreck fidgeting with your hair or yanking self consciously on the hem of your crop top.

Finally you arrived to the security guard and under the dark light your heart raced thinking it was Gladio for a split second. He had the same muscular build and facial hair. Minus the scar and tattoos.

He scanned your tickets and checked your ids before nodding allowing you through.

"Now that the last challenge is out of the way let's have some fun." Your friend winked before wandering off into the crowd of dancing bodies.

You felt a bit claustrophobic passing through the crowds of people groping at you, not even noticing your presence, or asking you  to dance—which you politely said no at the moment.

Finally you arrived to the bar and sat down on one of the leather stools looking at the selection of alcohol you'd never tried before. Well you were lost in thought your friend came over causing you to jump when you felt a hand be placed on your shoulder, "Geesh, calm down (Name)."

"Ya know a little drinkie-poo will help you loosen up. Yo! Bartender! Over here!" She shouted slamming her fist against the wood.

You jumped a little shaken by her loud banging but the bartender came right over. You felt awkward noticing him staring deep into your cleavage.

"Hey there ladies, how may I assist you?" He asked with a saucy wink aimed your way.

You blushed and smiled timidly.