Eleven

I look at Adym and he begins to smile.
"I can't believe that your dad said I could come with you"
"Well my dad is a very sweet guy" he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him and kisses me passionately again I absolutely love these kisses. I love Adym to because he's cute and sweet, sexy, and is all for this relationship.
"Well ask Sawyer if we can take his car back because we have to sleep"
"Why"
"Because our flight is at 10:30 in the morning so we need to get some sleep and start packing"
"Oh ok" He said while he looked for Sawyer. I pointed him out and we ran to him.
"Hey Sawyer" I say
"Wassup Nania"
"Can me and Adym use your car to go home early so we can pack and get ready for tomorrow our flight is at 10:30am and we need to get ready"
"Yeah sure is ur mom going to take us home"
"Thanks Sawyer I appreciate it" I say to him while I give him a big hug and I tell Mireya that I'll she her later tonight if I'm still up"
"Yeah sure" I grab the keys from his hand. Adym unlocks the car and we get in. We drive to our house and park.
-20 minutes later-
We arrive at the house and walk up stairs. Adym unlocks the door and we go in and head straight into the room and start packing his clothes. We then go to my moms house to get my clothes and some stuff I can keep at Adyms since I'm moving in with him in a matter of two weeks after we get back. I get a lot of clothes and pack two suitcases full and one tiny suitcase with shoes.
"Damn you have to many things that you need" he says while laughing at me.
"I'm a girl what do you expect from me one suitcase and not being able to find matching clothes he'll no"
"I fucking love you baby"
"I love u to" we go back to our house and he grabs me to the room. He closes the door and pulls me closer to him. He started kissing my neck and grabbing my ass. He then kisses me on the lips passionately. I knew exactly what we where about to do. I pull away grab my phone and look at the time it's only 7:30. I jump into his arms and start kissing him again. Slowly he walks to the bed and sets me down where he's on top of me still kissing me. I unbutton his pants and he takes his shirt off and tells me to take mine off to. I take it off and  take off my pants that way I'm only in my underwear and bra. He pulls down his pants and accidentally rips my underwear he whips out his dick and gives me a look. I nod and he slowly slides it into my pussy strokkng it faster and faster. I moan louder and louder until we hear a knock on the door. Adym puts a towel over me and tells me to go into the bathroom so I do it and he wraps a towel around his waist and opens his door, luckily it's just Sawyer asking for a condom. Adym gives him one and he comes back to me he lets the towel go and I do the same he picks me up and puts me on the sink opening my legs so he can put his dick back into my vagina he goes faste and faster and faster for about 5 hours. He then says he's going to cum. I didn't do anything or say anything so he cums inside me. His dick just sits there for awhile.
"Alright I wanna take a bath  wanna join me"
"Sure why not" Adym starts the water as we wait for the water to fill up I go into his room and look for candles. I couldn't find any so I wrapped a towel around myself and look in the kitchen drawers. I still couldn't find any so I go into Sawyers bathroom and find three of them and run back to Adyms bathroom. I light them and put them around the bathroom. I turn off the lights. Luckily adym is already in the bath he opens his legs and I sit in between him and lay back where I'm resting my head in his chest and my arms on the outside of the bathtub.