30

"How the hell do you fit in uploading on insta into our schedule" I say back to him.
"Baby baby wont you wanna know"
"Uhh kinda the point in why I'm asking"
"Lol Ik I was being sarcastic darling" that's the last thing he said when my dad told us to get into Mikey's car and follow him. Yay that means it's time for his surprise. Hey I can upload on insta real quick while my dad and mom gets everything they need for them and my brother ready.

Lryic_Yorba1278300k likesBaby this is hella old but you know giving a surprise to my baby boy today can't wait to see his face love you @Mikeybarone 😻💕🤩❤️😍🎈User1: awww their relationship is total goalsUser2: when will you guys go to vidcon or...

Lryic_Yorba1278
300k likes
Baby this is hella old but you know giving a surprise to my baby boy today can't wait to see his face love you @Mikeybarone 😻💕🤩❤️😍🎈
User1: awww their relationship is total goals
User2: when will you guys go to vidcon or something
User3: awwwww
Mikeybarone: love you to baby can't wait to see wht it is💕
Lryic_Yorba1278: Love Love Love @user2 I have no idea 💡
Chats disabled...
(Ok so guys his surprise is a camping thing but time skip to Monday morning)
Mikey's POV
I stayed at Lryics house last night. I woke up to my head on her stomach and arms wrapped around her legs. This is so comfortable to be honest. I don't want to get up but I wanna show her off at school today. I bought her a twining outfit with me yesterday. So I can't wait to give it to her. I get up and wake her up.
"Get up Lryic I got something to you" she shifts around. I go into my bag and get her stuff.
"Babe look I got something for you get up" I grab her arm. Pulling her up. She opens her eyes and looks at me. Her messy hair falls perfectly over her face i pull out the outfit and show her.

"Oh my gawd baby you did not buy us matching outfits""Yes I most certainly did we are wearing it today ok love""Yes Babe I'm going to go wash my hair and hurry up and put it on""Alright we gotta leave for school in 30""Alright" she says before pec...

"Yes I most certainly did we are wearing it today ok love"
"Yes Babe I'm going to go wash my hair and hurry up and put it on"
"Alright we gotta leave for school in 30"
"Alright" she says before pecking me on the lips. About 10 min later she walks out of the bathroom wearing her outfit with a messy bun, natural face. That's just perfection to me.
"Damn love looking mighty fine I'm so lucky for you to be mine"
"Aww thanks baby I love you" she says while getting red and wrapping her arms around me"

"Damn love looking mighty fine I'm so lucky for you to be mine""Aww thanks baby I love you" she says while getting red and wrapping her arms around me"

Lryic_Yorba1278
300k likes
From the first day we started dating he took it😍😍😻😻
Chats disabled..

Mikeybarone 500k likesI'm so in love with her nobody will ever understand how much I love this girl(took this last night)Chats disabled

Mikeybarone
500k likes
I'm so in love with her nobody will ever understand how much I love this girl(took this last night)
Chats disabled...
God I can't wait to go to school today and show everyone she's mine.
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope you guys like it love ya #gangganggang