Five

"But he was irrelevant and I know that you love me and everything but it doesn't matter what people call me ok"
"Babe I don't care that it doesn't matter because it matters to me you have a history of doing you know what to yourself and I don't want that to continue ok"
"Yea Baby" I say while smiling I'm happy he cares so much about me and my best friend and that's why I love him so much. After about 1 minute I hear Mireya scream and Adym runs up there while I follow behind him.
"What's going on" Adym says while he looks at Bryce holding a knife.
"Omg Mireya, I swear to god Bryce if you hurt her I will fucking murder you" He lets her go and Mireya runs to me and I hold her tight.
"Take her to the car Nania now!!" Adym says and I walk her down to the car and help her into the backseat.
"Mireya do you need anything in your house"
"Yeah my dog and your birthday present"
"Ok I'll be right back stay right here ok" I run upstairs and I'm glad I did because Adym was on top of Bryce punching him left and right.
"Baby stop stop stop" "Baby go down to the car now"
"Alright come on" Adym says back.
"Hold I'm I have to get the dog and wait there's two" well idc I grab them both and walk out to the car.
"Mireya you have two dogs"
"Oh no ones for you"
"Omg really thank you Adym what should we name him"
"How about Pablo" he says
"Ok I guess his name is Pablo" I say while laughing eventually everyone starts laughing.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter sorry it's short but I'll try and update when I can okay anyway I love all you guys and my best friend Mireya who can suck a big ass sick guys hit her line fr fr 😂😂😂😝😝☺️😍🦄🦄💯