38

Adyms POV
I wake up at 6:30 like usual. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. Then I go into the kitchen to make coffee and the kids some breakfast as I was messing with the coffee machine I heard the tv in the living room. My daughter always gets up before me to watch tv in here.
"Lyric what do you want for breakfast, oh Mikey I'm sorry I thought you were Lryic"
"Nah she's still sleeping but waffles we be good" he said chuckling this boy is funny asf.
I turn around and basically jump outta my socks.
"Lyric stop creeping behind me" she was full in laughing at me.
"Hey dad.... where's mom" still laughing.
"You already missed her you know she leaves at like 5 I'm surprised you weren't awake yet cause you two normally wake up at the same time"
"I went to sleep pretty late last night"
"Oh I see well she will be back around 4:30 tonight I think" normally she texts me saying she has to stay late so we never know when she actually gets off.
Nanias POV
"Hey sawyer"
"Yes ma'am"
"Can you get me a double Carmel macchiato with extra Carmel"
"Yes ma'am almond milk as usual" I shake my head and he exits the room. I start writing the plans for the new business my boss has been slacking on for literally a year now. He's so stupid he can't even add. I have no idea why he even is the head person for this business but he is.

Hey guys ik I told u awhile ago I would add more of nania and adym into the story again or about them again so I did hope u like it ❤️❤️💕