One

Today is my first day at a new school, Saratoga High School. I get up and go to my closet to pick out my outfit.

(My outfit) -2 hours later-As my mom is driving away I walk up to main entrance

As my mom is driving away I walk up to main entrance. I walk thru the double doors and into the main office. There's is so many people and a really cute boy. I look around and theres only one sit and its next to him. I walk over and sit down.
"Hey I'm Adym" he said sticking his hand out
"Hey I'm Nania nice to meet you Adym" we began shaking hands. As the time passes he gave me his Snapchat and told me to add him and left.
"KasNania Salvatore" the principal said. I get up and go to him.
"Ahhhh KasNania welcome to Saratoga high nice to meet you I'm Principal Smith"
"Nice to meet you sir do you know where I can get my schedule"
"Matter of fact I have it we hope u love these classes"
"Thank you" I said as I walked to my first class.
I look at my schedule first period Chemisty.
I walk to the chemistry room and knock on the door. It opens and a teacher gives me a huge smile.
"Well you must be KasNania I'm Mrs. Taylor" she said
"Yes mama but can you please introduce me as Nania please"
"Well of course" we walk into the classroom.
"Everyone this is Nania she is a new student here at Saratoga, please welcome her" as I scan who's in my class I see Adym and damn he looked way better then when I met him in the office and his outfit was super cute.

"Your seat is over there Nania" pointing me over to the seat next to Adym.
"Thank you" I walked to my seat.
"Well we meet again Nania" he said while smiling at me.
"Omg so we do Adym" I reply while laughing.
"Hey after school wanna hang out"
"Sure I don't see why not"
- 5 hours later -
* Hey Nania meet My by the front doors *
* ok see you soon *
I walk to the front doors and see Adym sitting on a car, matter of fact a really nice car.

"Damn Adym I like your fucking car""Wow really not alotta girls would say that ""Wow well I know a lot about cars, I learned from my dad

"Wow really not alotta girls would say that "
"Wow well I know a lot about cars, I learned from my dad.
........ To be Continued