Ten

I look at Adym and hug him so tight because I love him so much and I'm happy that I get to spend so kinda time with him for the past week especially because I'm going to Australia to see my dad.
"Hey adym I don't want to ruin this day today but I'm leaving California for a while"
"What why"
"To see me dad and my siblings"
"Can I come with you then"
"I don't see why not I just have to ask my dad if you Okay"
"Alright but let's just enjoy this day today because it's a special day that I got to met your mom and everything it's our first time at Disney land and we are all spending time together"
"Okay Baby What do you want to do first"
"Let's go on the water log thingy"
"Ok let's go" we go on the log ride thingy and go on many more rides until my mom found us and I thought it was the right time to tell her that I'm moving in with Adym, Mireya, and Sawyer.
"Hey mom I have something to tell you" Adym comes up from behind and grabs my hand. "I mean we have something to tell you"
"What is it baby don't tell me your pregnant"
"No mom hahaha" "I'm moving in with Adym, Mireya, and Sawyer" she looks at me with excitement.
"That means you guys are serious about the relationship now"
"Yes mom!!!" I say joking around with her laughing.
"Well okay bit remember your dad wants you to go up there to visit your siblings and him"
"I know Adym  wants to come so I have to ask dad if he can come"
"Okay well if you want you can use my phone to call him sweetheart"
"Okay thank you mom" I grab her phone and call up my dad.
*hey dad I have a question for you*
*okay ask away*
*can my boyfriend come up with me to met you and Selena, Mark, and Jacob*
*i don't see why not does he need me to pay for his ticket*
"Do you need my dad to pay for your ticket"I ask Adym.
"No but I mean if he wants to he can"
*yes dad he needs you to pay and he said thank you so much*
*ahhh it's no big deal sweetie remember you guys flight is tomorrow at 10:30am*
*okay dad bye thank you and love you*
*bye your welcome and love you to* I hang up and ...........