Twelve

He puts his hands around my waist and hold on to me tightly.
"Tomorrow is Monday are we going to school"
"No we are going to my dads remember"
"Oh yeah I forgot hahaha" he said while laughing.He starts to get up I fall back but not hard enough to hurt myself.He drains the bath and picks me up bridal style.
"Wanna sleep naked baby"
"I don't see why not but we should dry off first"
"Okay" he puts me down and I grab a towel, dry myself off and give it to him. He does the same hangs the towel up and picks me up the same way carrying me to the bed. I sleep by the wall so he lays me in the bed and I scoot over to my side covering myself with the blankets. He then gets in the bed and into the blanket I move over to him and rest my head on his chest. He is so warm so I fall asleep quick.
~next morning~
-beep beep beep beep-
I hear the alarm go off and it's 7:30 Mireya and Sawyer are already at school. I wake up Adym and tell him to get ready. We are still naked so I laugh and so does he I go into the closet to pick out clothes because I brought some off my stuff over here because I'm moving in when we come back.

 We are still naked so I laugh and so does he I go into the closet to pick out clothes because I brought some off my stuff over here because I'm moving in when we come back

~my outfit~

 ~His outfit~We pack our things into the car and drive to the airport

~His outfit~
We pack our things into the car and drive to the airport.
~1hour later~
We arrive at the airport and grab our luggage.
>>>>> skip to on plane>>>>>>
We get on the plane and look for our seats I have a window seat and Adym sits right by me.He grabs my hand and holds it. We take off I put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.
~13 hours later~
We are in Australia.
"Wow it's so beautiful her" Adym said while looking at me. "Adym welcome to Sydney Australia, my home town" we are in the airport looking for my dad. I spot him, my sister and brother. I run to my dad and jump into his arms hugging him tightly. I then jump down and hug my sister.
S- I missed you so much KasNania
M-I missed you to katalupa
I see my brother and a hug grin appears on his face.
M-oh come here Kastiel 
He comes over to me and gives me a big hug.
D- who's that
He indicates to Adym.
"Oh yeah guys this is my boyfriend Adym, Adym this is my sister Katalupa my brother Kastiel and my dad John"
"Nice to meet all of you babe I didn't know you whole name was KasNania"
"Yeah that's my name hahahaha"
"Okay" we all go to the van. Adym and I put our stuff in the trunk. We hop in and my dad starts driving. While listening to the radio Adyms song Tycoon came on and he starts sing I of course join him. Everyone started laughing but they liked the song.
D-you wrote this song Adym
A- yes sir I did
D- oh don't call me sir call me dad because I hope you marry my daughter some day
M- dad shut up. I say while blushing a little. Adym looks at me and starts to smile. I mouth I love you and he mouths it back. We finally arrive to my dads house.
.......