Chapter 8 : Am i his drug???

Y/n thinks while walking to the bus : Should I sit away from him....maybe I should talk to him and get things settled and cleared.
*Sighs*

Geraldo : hey there sweetie ~

Y/n : O-oh  hey Geraldo

Geraldo : sweet cheeks sit next to me today ok?

Y/n : y-yeah sure.

*You sat next to Geraldo on the bus you and him we're the first ones on so y'all had to wait a little*

Geraldo : Y/n master wants you to sit on my lap ~~*looks at you seductively *

Y/n :.........*sighs giving in* ok.....

*You sat on his lap as he put his arms around your waist and kisses your cheek*

*Y/n blushes bright red *

Y/n : G-geraldo???

Geraldo: yes sweetie?~

Y/n : d-dont do  that.

*He smirks as he kisses you on your lips and puts his hand up in your school uniform shirt*

*Y/n let out a low moan because the bus driver was still on the bus  *

Geraldo: your like a drug....I just want more from you Y/n.....so please let me hear  you and feel you~~

*Y/n nods as Geraldo messages your breasts and kisses you Deeply and looks lovingly ,as he dose of that he takes he hands out of your shirt and hugs you tightly while kissing*

*Y/n separates and looks at Geraldo blushing *

Y/n : Geraldo I'm.... I'm in love with you.

*He looks at you smiles* I am too y/n.

*He hugged you until it was your bus stop y'all kissed and hugged and you walked home safely *

*Y/n was in her bed thinking about him as she fell asleep peacefully*