Chapter 11 : Daddy's Gift~

(IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON PWSE FORGIVE ME (Ō~Ō) )

~Third person P.O.V ~

As the bus stopped at your bus stop you and Geraldo got off the bus and walk home , y/n called her parents to asked where are they , they said there going to NY for a family reunion that you said you wouldn't go and they trust you to be home alone because of your uncle's teaching of self defense . " So my parents aren't here wanna spend the night oppa?" You asked .

He smiled and looks at you lustfully "sure "

You opened the door and entered your house and closed and locked the door.

Geraldo put his arms around you're waist and started kissing your neck wanting to find a soft spot that he can leave a hickey on .

" Mn ~ w-wait let's shower f-first." You said.

" But shower together " he said.

"Un~ O-okay but I get in first."

"No together "

"First"

"Ok ok I'll wait but not for long ~"

"Ok"

So you got in the bathroom and undressed yourself and set the water right,  and you were thinking " Am I really prepared to loose my virginity at my age? ".  But your thoughts we're interrupted when the door opened and Geraldo stepped in.

" You.... You're so beautiful y/n..."

" Th-thanks... Um get undressed. "

* Y/n enters the shower while Geraldo undresses as he finished he enters the shower and looks at her body figure * 

* Geraldo thinks : so beautiful...I'll make her mine today ..but gotta be careful and not release any sprems in her , she'll get pregnant with my baby at a young age . * 

* Geraldo wraps his hands around Y/n's waist and starts kissing her neck slowly making Y/n shiver in pleasure and moaning low but loud enough for him to hear her *

" Geraldo ...huahh~~ , Geraldo please be gentle"

" Of Course im not gonna hurt you like that , unless if you want Daddy to go rough on you princess~~"

* Y/n blushed as Geraldo said the words Daddy and princess and then smirks lustfully* 

" Daddy, can Princess pleasure her popsicle first?~~"* Y/n said as she started grinding against him.

* Geraldo blushed as he felt Y/n grind against his cock and smirks * " Of Course , but princess shouldn't turn Daddy on like this , you should really get prepared before I pound your pussy with out stopping, you wont be able to think straight, feel your legs , and would be to tired to even move , oh trust Daddy when he says that he'll pound your pussy good ~."

* y/n turned around and got on her knees and started to lick his cock slowly* mnn~ Daddy this is tasty~

* Geraldo is already moaning in pleasure * Princess don't stop~ 

"Is daddy horny for his princess~?'

" Yes ! don't stop or else you'll get punished "

* Y/n continues to suck his cock as he kept moaning in pleasure*

" G-Gonna cum princess~~!!" 

*Y/n kept sucking until she felt him throbbing and stopped and realized what she did.* hehe...wait ..oh shit..

* Geraldo growls * get on all four now.

"no "

"now !"

" ok daddy "

* As Y/n got on all Geraldo started to lick her pussy and fingers her with two finger pumping them in and out of her quick*

" Huaah~ D-Daddy, keep going Daddy , Please ~~"

" oh I will but *takes his fingers out and shoves his cock in her virgin Pussy * with Daddy's cock ~ " he smirks and starts pounding your pussy fast. " Fuck your so tight princess"

* Y/n moans in pain and in pleasure* Daddy you promised to be gentle !!!~~" she moaned .*

" I know but this is your punishment for not letting Daddy cum".He said as he started moving his hips Faster ,  making Y/n moan louder in pleasure. 

" Daddy ~~ mngh~! I love you Daddy~ don't stop please~!! "

" Do you want Daddy to go rough on you princess~~" He asked while smirking.

" Fuck me Daddy~ Fuck me rough! " Said y/n while panting.

*Geraldo went faster as he slapped y/n as making her tighter and moaning louder. *

" Daddy I'm gonna cum! ~, Daddy I'm Cumming~! " Y/n said while moaning in pleasure and cums while Geraldo keeps going and throbs.

" I'm close princess,  I have to pull out or else you'll get pregnant!~ " He said while moving faster.

" Cum inside me,  I took a birth control pill today,  please cum Daddy,  I want you hot thick cum inside me now! ~."

" ok princess~ " He said while he cums inside y/n.

"It's hot! Your thick cum feels hot inside me Geraldo~."

" I know.  Now we should wash up and sleep,  I can tell your tired Princess. " He said while helping y/n up and hugging her.

" I love you y/n." Geraldo said while holding y/n close and kissing her cheek.

" I love you Geraldo" She said while smiling. " Now let's really shower ok? ".
" Of course y/n then we sleep. "

* After taking a shower Geraldo and y/n slept on her bed,  and sleeping peacefully.

( I know it's been a while since day I've posted, but it was worth it. Plus this is a lemon that you guys got Juiced from. Bye bye now.)