Chapter 10: The Gift

*while both of you where riding the bus to school Geraldo was looking at you and decided to ask you something*

Geraldo : hey  y/n , do you like K-pop??

Y/n : yes why do you ask Geraldo oppa???

Geraldo : no reason.

*He hugs you and you decide to ask him something*

Y/n : Geraldo , what would you want for Christmas???

Geraldo : you ~.

Y/n : you already got me Geraldo *realization* you naughty boy Geraldo*giggles*.

Geraldo : well your the one who asked y/n , and in return I'll give you something as well ok?

Y/n : ok Geraldo Oppa.

*While Geraldo was in his class he was thinking if you will accept his gift ( a  poster of bts and matching headphones) ,but he knows you would because he knows you well.*

~Lunch time~

Geraldo : guys I got something for y/n and need you guys to help me to come up with the best way to give it to her , please guys??

Friends : Sure , this should be romantic and interesting to watch .

Geraldo : Thanks guys.

~ At the bus lot~

The bus wasn't here yet and you guys had to wait for it . Geraldo and his friends where waiting for you and once you showed up they left you and Geraldo alone and recording you two.

Geraldo : hey y/n I got you something , close your eyes .

Y/n : Ok Geraldo.

*He takes out the poster and the headphones *

Geraldo : ok open your eyes.

Y/n opens them and smiles happily .

Y/n : Aww Geraldo thanks you!!!

Geraldo : no problem y/n, I love you .

Y/n : I love you too.

*Y/n put the poster and headphones in her book bag and hugs Geraldo and kisses him and he kisses back *

Geraldo : hey you Know you have to give me something in return right??

Y/n : I know and that gift is at my place today sweetie~.

Geraldo : you better be ready, cause I won't stop once I start~.

Y/n : I'm ready~.

Geraldo's friends stopped recording and left on there buses to go home.

(Oml guys I'ma do a lemon chapter , be ready !!!)