Chapter 1: ~Life~

As long as I can remember I was always different, my parents barely realized how I was because they were always busy. Though sometimes I wonder why I was different, lonely,and empty.they bought me siblings in the world, but that didn't change anything.sometimes,I just  want to be left alone and disappear.in  school , things where worse I was picked on and beaten up , but I couldn't feel anything, my mother aways asked why was I different but I couldn't answer , because I didn't even know the answer myself. But then I realized if I wanted to be treated fairly I had be like the other children, and so I did . The bullying stopped . And it started again, and that caused us to move from school to school. I was also very observant , one time at a school named winding springs I stared at this boy named Joshua Howard , and I didn't now it was a rude thing until my mother told me . And I was wondering how was everyone's else doing in life while I'm quite , silent and  alone at home. And I didn't mean to stare at him so much. But later one in middle school I was just acting like an idiot, and pretending to care or feel what others say or do about me.

I am empty and broken inside.