Chapter 7: Gym class drama.

*walks to gym *

Geraldo : hey , so you wanna be my partner??

Y-yeah sure
* Y/n mind* omfg I need to be brave ...ahhhhhh!!!!!
I'ma die of embarrassment.**

* Y/n went into the girls locker room and changed clothes and sat next to Geraldo*

(This is Y/n)

Geraldo : so um

Geraldo : so um....the first task is sit ups , next push ups , and later squats.
Oh ok I'll go first or do you wanna go first??

(This is Geraldo)

Geraldo : um if you want you go first

Geraldo : um if you want you go first .

*Blushes * thinks : I'ma die, I'ma die , ok y/n your gonna die.

Ok.

*You get into sit up position and he holds your feet and every time you get up his face is close enough to see your reflection in his glasses*

*Y/n did 67 sit ups *

Geraldo: ok my turn

*Y/n hold him by his feet and counted how many sit ups he did*

*Geraldo did 72 and smirked at you*

Geraldo : I win.

Not yet this is not a contest .

Geraldo : winner gets all, loser has to do what ever the winner wants , deal??

*Evil grin* Deal.

*You start to do the push ups and you did 103 he did 107 *

Geraldo : looks like I'm winning sweetie *he winks at you*

*Y/n turns her head and blushes*

*Then time for the squats*

As you were doing your squats , Geraldo was looking up and down of your body and he was blushing , because he knows he was being a perv.

*Geraldo: woah.....she's good..... wait....WTF AM I THINKING!!!!!!!!!*

*Y/N did 98 squats now it's Geraldo turn* ok I'm done it's your turn Geraldo .

Geraldo : huh....oh yeah it's my turn.....

*Y/ n was counting not really paying attention to his body but every now and then y/n would look over at him and turn away blushing*

*Y/n : God take the fucking wheel I'm in love and being such a perv at the same time .....ok y/n .....Just focus and you'll be ok.*

Done you did 99 squats, I lost so what do I have to do for you???

Geraldo: hmm.....how about being my slave (😏😏😉😉) *he winks and smirks at you *

Y/n : fine , now what dose master need???

Geraldo wraps his arms around your waist and looks at you and whisper's in y/n ear : master wants a kiss~~

Y/n : i-is that what m-master w-wants??

Geraldo : yes~

Y/n : we're in class Geraldo so may- hmp?!?

*Y/n couldn't even finish her sentence as she felt his warm lips on hers and begins to kiss back*

*Geraldo stops and pulls away leaving a trail of saliva that connected both of you*

Geraldo : I'll see you on the bus sweetie *and walks away to his next class leaving me speechless and embarrassed*

Y/n : .......I'm so dead........but .....I'm in love with a monster as well...♥️♥️♥️♥️

(Sowwy I'm just sleepy and have so much things to do I barely have any time to Jot down some ideas for this novel , please fallow and comment your suggestions)