7. A short-term party

Why did I have to be taken back to this person all the time? I wanted to forget it at all costs but the fate was trying not to take it off my head. Cruel you said?

Kourtney's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. 

   "Maya? Do you hear me? You have become white as a seal. What's wrong? "

   "Oh ... sorry ... it's just that it's scary to know that such a dangerous man is in the vicinity ... "

   "Yes it's sure ... but the search services in Phoenix are very successful! I'm sure they will soon be trapped him! There is a little chance that we see him, don't worry. "

Oh if you knew ..

"Dangerous or not, in any case he's super cannon! I'd like him to remove me one of these days me! " Retorted the blonde without brain at the next table.

Her friends all said praising his dream physique.

I remained incredulous to her remark. This man was killing people without scruple and they had only that to say?! Yes his physique was certainly worthy of a model, it must be admitted but it was a real heartless rot!

"Ah, they are tiring ... Oh but I think about it! It's time to get down to business Maya! " Added Kourtney winking at me.

"Euh ... that is? "

—————————————————————

"No it doesn't go either! This dress doesn't put you in value at all! " Retorted the redhead.

It had been more than an hour since I tried I do not know how many outfits to prepare for the party of this tonight.

Seriously ... how all her clothes could fit into the closet of Kourtney? There were tons of!

"Ah I despair ... " I discouraged myself.

"But no! Let's see ... maybe these dresses didn't stick to your personality. You like the natural so I think you have to try something simpler! "

Kourtney rummaged in her business again and took out a small strapless dress navy blue. A small thread of lace appeared at the ends of the neckline.

I left to change for the 50th time. When I came out of the bathroom my friend looked me up and down. A smile lit up her face.

"Finally! It's the good! You're beautiful Maya! "

I glanced at the mirror next to her closet. I must admit that this outfit highlighted my body. She wasn't too short just falling a little above my knees.

It perfectly centered my size. In addition, this blue married very well with my long brown hair.

"I validate! " I said.

"Well, now let's go to the hair and makeup phase ... " Kourtney added.

So we spent the rest of the afternoon pampering and styling ourselves. I had to admit that spending time caring for oneself was doing a lot of good.

Being coquette didn't hurt from time to time.

—————————————

It was 8:30 pm, the evening was soon to begin. It was held in a large gym at the back of the university campus.

Kourtney had opted for a green dress with fine straps that molded to perfection to the knees. Her flaming hair cascaded down her shoulders. She was going to turn heads tonight it was certain.