15. False hospitality

What was happening ?! What was he going to... No it wasn't possible.  

The beating of my heart panicked. The body trembling, I was trapped by this predator. One of the hands of the criminal gripped my hair with confidence while the other came to rest on my waist. His lips continued to approach mine with controlled slowness.

I closed my eyes instinctively. I was about to faint because of the chaos of emotions flowing in my head.  

Petrified, I didn't move anymore. Long seconds passed. Nothing happened. I opened an eye apprehensively. I swallowed immediately. Evann Black's mouth was in the foreground right in front of me.

He had stopped running just a few millimeters from my lips. Our breaths mingled through this troubling atmosphere.

He suddenly flashed a cold smile on his back, revealing his white teeth. Even before I reacted, Evann Black's mouth deviated from his path and headed for my ear.

I couldn't repress a cry of surprise when I felt it bite my lobe. His teeth tightened slightly on my ear. My cheeks flared up again. He moved his face away from mine to scrutinize my reaction.

   "A real virgin scared as soon as you touch her. " He said ironically.

With these words he moved away from me, taking in the way the plate I had prepared for him. He sat on the couch in the living room, before turning on a laptop in front of him.

While me, I still hadn't moved from my location. I was too stunned by the scene that had just happened.

Once again, this asshole had played with me. He liked to test my reactions. It was like entertainment for him. A way to pass the time.

My brain was about to explode. Anger, fear, stress, despair ... this mixture of feelings had become commonplace since I met Evann Black.

I lived a nightmare, which unfortunately wasn't ready to stop. The criminal was taking an unhealthy pleasure in hurting me and having fun with my emotions. I don't know if I'll be able to last longer. I was exhausted, physically and psychologically speaking.

I couldn't do anything against him. I was powerless and entirely subject to his wishes.

I remained leaning against the shelf, head down. Tears run down my cheeks before falling on the marble floor. I was cracking.

My head suddenly became heavy. Small dots came to steal my sight. I hastily looked up but a vertigo took me by surprise. Losing the balance, I collapsed on the floor in a deafening crash.

Evann Black swore from the living room. I heard faintly footsteps rushing towards me before I lost consciousness.

———————————————

A sweet music pulled me from my deep sleep. Piano notes? My eyelids struggled to open. A dim light prevailed in the room where I was. My body was lying on a particularly soft structure.

I examined the surroundings and found that I was on a sofa, and precisely in the living room where the criminal was previously installed.

It was dark enough, the night had already fallen. I sat up and saw in front of me, on a coffee table, a huge amount of food. What's?

   "Not too early." A voice whispered behind me.

I turned, Evann Black, of course. The criminal went to an armchair to find himself right in front of me.

   "You fainted. " He said to me seriously.

His eyes went to the buffet in front of me.