Prologue, Pt. 1 - Creation and The Hero of Time

Before time began, before spirits and life existed, three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule. Din the goddess of power, Nayru the goddess of wisdom, and Farore the goddess of courage. Din, with her strong flaming arms; she cultivated the land and created the red earth. Nayru poured her wisdom onto the earth and gave the spirit of law to the world. And Farore, with her rich soul, produced all life forms who would uphold the law. The three great goddesses, their labours completed, departed for the heavens. And three golden sacred triangles remained at the point where the goddesses left the world. Since then, the sacred triangles have become the basis of our world's providence. And the resting place of the triangles has become the Sacred Realm.

- Great Deku Tree

For ages, the people lived at ease, content in mind and body. But soon, word of the Sacred Realm spread through Hyrule, and a great battle ensued. Among those living in the light, interlopers who excelled at magic appeared. Wielding powerful sorcery, they tried to establish dominion over the Sacred Realm, destroying the innocent into dust. It was then that the goddesses ordered four light spirits to intervene. Their names were Ordona, Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. With their power, they sealed away the great magic those individuals had mastered in a Realm called the Twilight Realm. The only way of accessing it was through the Mirror of Twilight which was placed in a chamber in Gerudo desert called the Mirror Chamber which was placed on top of the desert temple.

- Lanayru

Time went by and three people, who were chosen by the goddesses themselves, had one piece of the triforce. Ganondorf, the king of Gerudo, received the triforce of power. Zelda, princess of Hyrule, received the triforce of wisdom. The triforce of courage went to a Hylian boy who lived among the Kokiri, a race which stayed in their youth form and have guardian fairies to protect, and help them when needed. Soon, Ganondorf was mad with power and used his piece to try to take over Hyrule. He soon figured out that if he had all three triforce pieces, he could rule the world. This was the era of the legendary hero, the Hero of Time! He was summoned a fairy from the Great Deku Tree, her name Navi. She was valuable in the hero's quest. At only twelve years old, the hero started by collecting the three spiritual stones, as instructed by the Great Deku Tree before he fell into the hands of death, the Kokiri Emerald, Goron Ruby and Zora Sapphire, which were the three keys to open the Sacred Realm inside the Temple of Time. His most valuable possession in this journey, the Ocarina of Time, is the second key to the Sacred Realm that he received from the princess Zelda. He learnt a very ancient song which is unknown in the present time. The final key is the Master Sword which can only be pulled out by a kind-hearted hero with a pure heart. When the hero pulled this sacred blade out, Ganondorf got access to the triforce and at the same time, the hero's soul was put to rest for seven years.

When he woke up, he was inside the Sacred Realm. He was told by the light sage to collect medallions from sages around Hyrule. There are six sages, each representing one of these elements, light, forest, fire, water, shadow and spirit. The hero then received the light medallion. He met the last survivor of the sheikah who goes by the name of Sheik. Sheik taught the hero many songs and it put the Ocarina of Time to use. He was able to teleport to the temples where the sages slept. Once he brang back peace to Hyrule, got all the medallions and awakened the sages, he met Sheik again, for the last time. Sheik was actually Princess Zelda in disguise! She was then kidnapped by Ganondorf. The hero then went into Ganondorf's castle and fought him and defeated him. The sages then banished him into the Dark Realm. Zelda then apologized for all that happened and sent him back in time but he still had the memory of the adventure and at that moment he took his place among legends. With Navi's job done, she parted ways from the hero.

One year later, he went on a personal quest, to find a lost friend. He headed to a place similar to Hyrule called Termina. Instead of going on his adventure, he had stumbled in another quest, to destroy the evil inside a moon that would destroy Termina and also get a dark, powerful mask back from an imp. He met another fairy called Tatl who helped him on this quest. He also collected masks with mysterious powers to help him and he travelled to four locations in Termina and freed four giant gods. As doing so, he was able to go on the moon and getting the most powerful mask. He used it to defeat the powerful Majora's Mask. He became friends with the imp who happens to be the skull kid from the lost woods. The hero then stayed in Termina, forgetting his lost friend...