Prologue, Pt. 3 - Previously on Twilight Princess...

Another hero later on this new Hyrule has risen. He goes by the name of Link. He has never spoken and is know as the Silent Hero. The Twilight Realm has opened and stolen the light spirits vessels of light. All, except the Ordon province, was covered in eternal Twilight. All in the Twilight became spirits except for the hero, who turned into a blue - eyed wolf. He was captured by a shadow dwelling beast, known as Shadow Beasts, and then put to prison in Hyrule Castle. There, Link met a mysterious imp who dwells in the shadow. Midna, her name, said she would help Link to escape, but it was so she was able to collect three parts of a dark mask spread across Hyrule. She was using Link. As so they went to the Forest Temple, Goron Mines and the Water Temple. The pair collected the three pieces known as the fused shadows but the evil one who has taken over the Twilight Realm, known as Zant, took the fused shadows and used his wicked, dark power to transform Link into his wolf form, never to change back. Midna was weakened to only holding to life by a single thread, still getting weaker slowly but Link helped her by taking her back to Zelda. This part of the quest was known as Midna's Desperate Hour. When Link arrived back to the castle, Zelda gave all her energy to revive Midna. As doing so, Zelda disappeared. Because that happened, the castles defences fell and it was imediently taken over by a shield that was too hard to break through. A work of darkness it was. Midna and Link set off to the Temple of Time, on that path they went through the Sacred Grove where an Ancient imp was met. When they arrived at the Temple, the Master Sword cleared the beast form Link was in and created a shadow crystal. With this, if Link touches it, he will transform into the wolf form. Afterwards, Link and Midna then set off to Gerudo desert.

As Link finished the last of the boss in the Desert Temple, he made his way to the Mirror Chamber. Five sages awaited and bowed to Midna. She was, indeed, the Twilight Princess. Zant has broken the Mirror of Twilight into four shards. One still in the mirror framing, one at Snowpeak, one in the Temple of Time and one in the heavens. As they collected those four shards, they were able to enter the Twilight Realm. They defeated Zant and got back the fused shadows. They went back to Hyrule Castle. With the power of the fused shadow, Midna destroyed the shield and they entered for the final showdown.

It was none other than Ganondorf behind this. Zelda was first Ganondorf's puppet, and then he was his true self, Ganon, a boar like beast, and then, it was the finale. Ganondorf was stronger this time. Blood was dripping from a wound on Link's arm. The agonizing pain of it wasn't too much for Link. As the battle continued, bruised and bleeding still, Link finally got Ganon on the ground. At that point, Link raised the Master Sword, and brung the ending blow to Ganondorf's lower chest, where he was stabbed long ago from the Hero of Time. He was at his weakest now. The light spirits and sages combined power and got back the triforce of power. The triforce of power was now safe out of evils reach. An image of Zant came to Ganondorf's mind. Zant stared with haunting eyes then tilted his neck which made a sharp cracking noise. Ganondorf's eyes rolled back, and, he stood there not moving a muscle. Was he dead? No-one knew. Link saw a figure in the distance which had the shape of Midna. Link then ran towards her, Zelda not far behind, and stopped when the figure was more in focus. The figure was taller than Midna with a beautiful long, hooded cloak with a baby blue pattern along the outline. The figure stood up, and she turned. It was Midna, her true self. She was tall and made Link's heart drop. Her cloak went up to her ankles, her face was long like her nose, her orangey, red hair, in two pig tails tied together at the end with a black ribbon on her chest, her eyes were a beautiful crimson, full of beauty and mischief and her skin was a beautiful shade of bluey grey that glowed in the light. Link stood there, amazed. The beautiful voice of Midna then broke the silence, saying,

"What? Say something. Am I so beautiful that you have no words left?" Link smiled, along with Zelda.

As the quest drew to the end, the three warped back to the Mirror Chamber. It was time for Midna to go back to her kingdom.

"Light and shadow are like two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other", said Zelda. "Without one, the other can't exist". Midna and Link stared at each other. Midna loved Link, but she knew they cannot be together. They are two different races that can't mix. Link loved Midna as well; his wound didn't hurt as much when he got to Midna after the battle. "Link..." said Midna in a beautiful, soft voice. "I... See you later". A tear rolled down Midna's face. She pushed it off her face and towards the Mirror. When it hit it, the Mirror cracked. Link's heart skipped a beat when the cracking noise began. Midna then disappeared into the Twilight Realm. Once she did, the Mirror was destroyed into millions of tiny pieces. Link was heartbroken. The one he loved was gone from his world. He was teary, and wanted to see her again. Link eventually got it that they were two different people. The path to the Twilight Realm was closed. Until now...